Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

There is a new mod for rare shields that seems to not be searchable with current filters

The "Recover % of your maximum Mana when you block" is there, but there is an analogous mod for life. I found a rare shield while levelling that gained 40 life on block. I'm not sure how high the rolls go, but it's definitely an available affix and it's hard to search for when there is no filter.

Nevermind, sorry I've found it under Unique Explicit. (I can't seem to delete this)
Last edited by AwxAngel on Sep 7, 2017, 9:51:32 AM
Poe.trade for xbox one...

Will we eventually get some more intricate item filters like with the regular game?

GGG said in their reddit ama recently for xbox that they will be enabling the stash tabs API. I'm assuming this isn't the case yet? But when they do, poe.trade would have access to more detailed item info right?
i cant seem to find a way to search for projectile damage as per on the gripped gloves.

i also cannot sort the list via the same property.
"
Kapt_Obvious wrote:
i cant seem to find a way to search for projectile damage as per on the gripped gloves.

i also cannot sort the list via the same property.

Can't you just set the base drop down list to Gripped Gloves ?

*edit* ah yeah you can't sort it though, bit annoying
Last edited by RandallPOE on Sep 7, 2017, 1:21:30 PM
Currency trades seem really laggy...
I don't know if this has been discussed, but the way quality is calculated using the normalize quality feature doesn't round down like the game does. This means that some items will have incorrect dps values compared to in game if poe.trade is adding the quality calculation.

Case in point:
A perfect dps Doomfletch (either version) with 20% quality will have a phys damage range in game of 26-73, giving it a dps of 81.675. The 26 and 73 are rounded down from 22.6 and 73.2.

If a bow is listed with perfect stats and 0% quality, poe.trade's normalize quality feature doesn't round down the 26.4 and 73.2, but lists the dps of a 0% bow as 82.17, when in fact it only has 81.7.

So, it might be better to list your bow without adding quality, because poe.trade might give you more dps than you actually have.
IGN EntropicThunder
Здравствуйте можете мне дать доступ к сайту poe.trade а то у меня не грузиться сайт заранее спасибо
Hi can you give me access to the poe.trade and I have not loaded on the website thanks in advance
Suggestion:

While searching for socket colours I would like to check a box that allows my search to go for functionality instead of exact match.

Example, I search for:
R-G-G-B-B-B

I would like the search to return results like:
R-G-G-B-B-W
R-G-B-B-B-W
G-G-B-B-B-W

How to search for that??
Obviously I can search physical damage but not that juicy T1 attack damage as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info