PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

my items dont get listed since yesterday they are not even offline listed
anyone idea or is that ban?
poecurrency works my orbs get listed but not poetrade items
Hi,

for some reason unidentified
is not shown in poe.trade. Not mine nor any.
"
ImoPE wrote:
Hi,

for some reason unidentified
is not shown in poe.trade. Not mine nor any.

Yep it still can't recognize any of the new uniques added in 2.4 or later - Cospri's, Putrid Cloister, any breach uniques, etc..
It would be nice to be able to click on the seller name to sort alphabetically

That way I can see if somebody has multiple of an item

or if you have a better way to allow this in the filtering
livejamie
everytime I copy and paste the url to set up my currency shop on poe trade it doesn't do nothing im still unable to set a up a currency shop on poe trade I would like to know why I do have a premium stash tab and I have cokkies enabled any idea?
Hi there! Thanks for all of your hard work!

I recently recognized that 'The Beast Fur Shawl' has a property which is currently not searchable in the database, or filterable once you have several of them presented by value. The specific line is:

(30-40)% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate

Which is *different* than Recharge. To my knowledge, it is the only source in-game that contains this property, and as such has never appeared before on another item. For your consideration as an addition to the current modifier tag system.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
I just cant change my currency ratio that listed in xyz hours ago, it keeps changing back to the previous ratio when i click the "save and bump" button....what is going on????
REQUEST FOR FEATURE:

Would you please add a rolling log page where every 10 minutes we can see (and click to perform) the last 1,000 or so searches performed through poe.trade.

I want to be able to see what people are searching for to get a better idea as to item valuation.

VOC
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Hey, I was wondering if you're planning on adding URL prefilling support (something akin to ?dps_min=100&base=Short%20Bow). I've always wanted to dynamically generate links to a specific poe.trade search, but due to it using a POST request and a hash for trades, it's not quite easy to let a client do it (I'm considering just making a proxy for the POST requests on my server). Granted this is a bigger undertaking so I'd understand if there aren't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info