PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Sorry about broken live search, I've restarted the affected service now. I'm away until 6th, which is when I'll try to get a proper fix in.
sorry simple quz

How can I report someone who posts 8 times the same item in very low price and does not want to sell it?

I see a lot like this and this its a joke to poe.trade

Thank you for reading
It'd be really nice if you could implement a way to differentiate between the different A Master Seeks Help prophesies.
Of course i can change the minimum price to 3c or 5c, but maybe there's a Zana prophesy for 1c.
I won't ever find that one with 99 maximum results.
I still cant get pass the ddos-protection, it always reloads after 5 secs.

I closed add-blocker, checked java and deaticated any security settings, but it seems that i have to reinstall my browser - or does anyone have another tip?
ign "Infarkt"
Forum-Shop STANDARD: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/308983
Forum-Shop HC: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715846
Free item thread: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1212496
It seems that some items can't be listed as unid? I had a putrid cloister listed for several hours at the lowest price and it never appeared in search results - in fact, nothing comes up for "Identified - no" at all. When I used a scroll on it I instantly got a whisper.
"
Rivx wrote:
It seems that some items can't be listed as unid? I had a putrid cloister listed for several hours at the lowest price and it never appeared in search results - in fact, nothing comes up for "Identified - no" at all. When I used a scroll on it I instantly got a whisper.

I second this, I've been having issues with unided items not showing up, some items that don't work are the putrid cloister, xoph's inception, the halcyon, and hallowed ground.
Bug in tag feature: pale-court-set will confuse with p in Parendus Coin and all blessing will confuse with Blessed Orb, please fix it :)
With the recent add of ddos protection i can't search anything from my phone while i'm not on PC.

When i search an item,it redirects to ddos protection page and after 5 sec of waiting it puts me back on main page without anything.(So my search is basically gone).Whenever i try searching it puts me back on main page always after ddos redirect.

I just hoped it ll get fixed for 2 weeks but seems like none of the site developers are aware of this problem sadly.

Please fix this problem so i can search items on my phone again.Thank you
Last edited by LGGJeremus on Jan 5, 2017 4:19:30 PM
Hello!

I tried to list some items and it doesn't seem to work.

my shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1801610

Made it on December the 21., bumped it on 22. and 31., searched on poetrade for my name, my thread number and specific items from my shop - can't find anything. I'm grateful for every hint.
If your profile is set to private, items from forums will not be displayed (because there will be no way for people to contact you).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info