PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Not sure if this is what is affecting poe.trade, but looking through my old indexer code and old forum threads, I parsed items based on the following td class:

"
<td class="content-container first">

This td class as of the most recent patch no longer has the first, and looks like this:

"
<td class="content-container">

The result is that the html tree parsing code I used that would look for the first td with both classes is no longer matching, resulting in none of the items being detected.
It's possible poe.trade is having the same issue, though obviously I can't say for sure.
Pete's Simple Path of Exile Tools: http://exiletools.com
Item Price Lookup Macro, Ladder API, Price API, League Reports, Item Reports, and more!
Last edited by pwx on Aug 3, 2016, 11:21:52 AM
that would mean that all shops and sales without aquisition are not shown anymore?

or not...
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
pwx wrote:
Not sure if this is what is affecting poe.trade, but looking through my old indexer code and old forum threads, I parsed items based on the following td class:

"

This td class as of the most recent patch no longer has the first, and looks like this:

"

The result is that the html tree parsing code I used that would look for the first td with both classes is no longer matching, resulting in none of the items being detected.
It's possible poe.trade is having the same issue, though obviously I can't say for sure.

thx man, that fixed it.
"
xyz wrote:
thx man, that fixed it.

wow great job man
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
"
xyz wrote:
thx man, that fixed it.

Awesome, happy to help! I was really worried they might've changed the JSON format at first, but as far as I can tell nothing else got messed up.
Pete's Simple Path of Exile Tools: http://exiletools.com
Item Price Lookup Macro, Ladder API, Price API, League Reports, Item Reports, and more!
"
pwx wrote:

"

"

i have no idea what this means. Also, items still not showing up.

Edit- Looks like its working now after i reset acquisition and updated my online status url, thanks for the quick fix.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 3, 2016, 11:22:43 PM
still doesnt work i cant see any of my frenzy gems i have for sale under the general search tab of frenzy
"
pwx wrote:

"

"

could you explain what ignorant people like us should exactly do?
So frustrating. Majority of gems dont even show either online or offline for standard league that i have listed i.e fire trap, wed, double strike frenzy please fix this... If you do a general search of a few gems like i mentioned, not all gems show. A few of my other items are showing. It seems to be the gems in particular that do not.
Last edited by babytedhomer on Aug 5, 2016, 12:45:15 AM
hi

i have the issue that my items are not indexed at all.

yes i followed all the steps in the first post.

my thread is updated and bumped to first page several times.
thread id is correct as well. any help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info