PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Would be nice if we could search for Vessel of Vinktar variants. Adding the mods of the flask should do the trick.
I just used the public stash tabs for the first time since I do not really play this game that much anymore. However, ever since I,ve went on poe.trade and got my stash tabs linked, I recieve audio spam and shit popups saying I have a virus and popups spamming me that I must buy shit or make 1 million U.S. dollars and other shit. Sometimes the sounds overlap like if u start 2 videos at the same time, which makes it insanely frustrating to use.

Does anyone else have this experience with poe.trade?
Former FireSkull

Also I was a closed beta bronze supporter and normal supporter! I deleted that account tho.
Yes, I get lots of warnings about trojans and other shit from my av-software. It seems that the ads included on this site are carrying that sort of stuff quite often.
Last edited by Wulfrik69 on Aug 27, 2016, 9:55:20 AM
Hi, I sorry for my english

this player : IGN: kqnjwefhsdfhosi

troll this not

ex :
Note: ~b/o 1 alt SELLING ONLY SET SHIPYARD 7 = 1 EX

Note: ~b/o 1 alt SELLING ONLY SET ARSENAL 9 : 1 EX

Note: ~b/o 1 alt SELLING ONLY SET PLATEAU 10 : 1 EXA

and more all the day after 2 weeks, can you do something ?

Ribella
Found a little bug here:

(implicit) Adds #-# Physical Damage to attacks with Bows
(implicit) Adds #-# Physical Damage to Attacks with Bows

The first one can be deleted, it doesn't work.
Last edited by Stridemann on Aug 29, 2016, 4:03:52 AM
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:00:58 PM
will support the Russian language?
"

It should be the same as with Brazilian language: if you list items using premium stash tabs, it should work fine. If you list items on forums in the international section, it should work fine.

If you list items on the Russian part of the forums, your items will not be indexed.
hya XYZ!

I love your trade site. It is a fantastic tool that greatly supplements my enjoyment of the game, particularly since GGG added the toggle on Premium tabs. The currency search has also been a huge boon for determining rough current exchange rates.

I have a feature request:

Would you consider a "Search for Similar" button in your search results? It could just be an entirely interpreted system (searches for same type and 75%+ matching mods) but you could potentially allow custom similar searches by letting players check the mods they want included [with check boxes added to mods] or toggles for stuff like [Same or Higher values].

No pressure, of course. Was just thinking, if it isn't hard to implement, this could be a super fun way to refine searches.

Thanks again for the helpful site!
"
xyz wrote:
"

It should be the same as with Brazilian language: if you list items using premium stash tabs, it should work fine. If you list items on forums in the international section, it should work fine.

If you list items on the Russian part of the forums, your items will not be indexed.

thanks for the answer.

seeking to use the site will not be able.

there is a base matching items names
Rise of the Phoenix - Возрождение Феникса
Saffell's Frame - Самоделка Саффела
and so on
it is the entire list can be taken from GGG.

if they could have it all to do on the site all the Russian community would be grateful to you!
sorry for the English language (translate.google)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info