PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey Poe.trade managers,

I could use some help, I created a shop thread and all my items on Poe.trade are offline even though I am online. How can I fix this?

Last edited by keepwalkingnothintoseehere on Jul 6, 2016, 11:54:59 AM
hey there thanks for reading this, i have a problem that i doent apperar on currency market, i have log out and put in my URL restart my pc and nothing, i hope you can help me thanks.

and sorry for my english, caus it not my mother language
best regards
My main problem is that poe.trade shows my inactive character in very long time after relog, which makes people confused, some of them goes away from this reason. Is there a solution?
Are you going to add a blacklist option for account's anywhere near future?

There are people who never reply for trade requests.

Sorry if this has already been suggested, but this thread has over 300 pages, so :)
Since poe.trade was changed to automatically sort by ascending prices, if there are 99+ of the priced items that I'm searching for, there is no way to look at unpriced ones. If i want to offer a price to someone who didn't list buyout, I just can't get to such people.

If I put max price, it removes all items with no b/o. Maybe there is a way to see unpriced items and I don't know about it?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
I have a problem with poe.trade page, i put my offers on forum , after 3 days still cant see my offers on poe.trade, can u check it for me. Bumped my post a few times still without luck
yes ascending prices is annoying
Surely this has been asked before so excuse me for asking again (huge thread to search through), how can i add a Note to an item i'm selling without using a premium stash tab? Thanks.
<deleted>
IGN: GoldenPepe
Last edited by Genocider on Dec 22, 2018, 4:01:06 PM
Hey! What does it mean to show Square inside the tab box? It is not checked, but there is a square inside, also items from that tab, don't show on poe trade? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info