PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi

Any chance in getting the mods to this added

Trying to price check it

Thanks
Hi xyz !
I have some glitch on poe trade .
Logged on currency poe trade , made new currency offer , Clicked Save & Bump ----> no offers appears even after few hours . tried to relogin . Remaking offers doesnt help too .
Can you check it ? poe trade account name : mysterious11 .

I wanted to say , that my offers doesnt appear EVEN as offline :(

Could you help me , please ?
Please add option to copy item from poe.trade to poeprices.info like CTRL+C from the game.

Very very useful and needed option.
Не умеющему соображать, информация к размышлению ни к чему.
IMPORTANT EDIT! READ THIS FIRST IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH THIS!

Literally 5 seconds after I posted this bug report, Google Chrome's update ready icon lit up. I updated to Version 54.0.2786.0 canary (64-bit) and poe.trade is no longer acting up.

If you are running Google Chrome Canary 64-bit, make sure you install this update! It seems to have completely fixed this bug.

---- Original Bug Report ----

URL(s) affected:
- http://poe.trade/* (All pages that contain item search filters)

Bug Description:
Upon clicking the dropdown for "Type" on the top row of the filters, clicking anything causes the browser to crash to the "Ah, snap!" error page. No detailed error report for poe.trade is posted on this page, so I would assume it is Chrome itself and not the site.

Browser:
Google Chrome Canary
IGN: Emfx
Last edited by Emfx on Jul 2, 2016, 10:47:47 PM
Is there way to search item only without buy outs?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 3, 2016, 3:50:51 AM
The "Reduced Mana reserved" mod seems to be missing from the mod-list.
Hi, my alt art PVP Season 2 items don't show up as alternate art on poe.trade, is there any way to fix this?

Edit: Fixed, ty XYZ!
Last edited by _Multiplicity on Jul 16, 2016, 10:24:35 PM
Can you do something about people listing high demand stuff like The Brittle Emperors with fake prices. At the moment in PSC the cheapest listing is for 1.98 exa and if you list one for 2.5 the same guy will offer you 2 exa 20 chaos or whatever, so obviously he isn't intending to sell for the price he lists them at.

Second one is listed at 2 exa, but in notes it says the price is 2 exa 40 chaos. Third one is listed at 2.3 exa, but note says it's 2 exa 30 chaos.

It's been like this for as long as I can remember and I don't think it's gonna change unless they're warned/tempbanned or something for what they're doing.
would be nice to have a way to sort by "x time item was added" or something.

like i for ex would like to be able to hide items posted longer than a month ago :)

keep up the good work cheers
IGN: Bluntexile
A QOL feature that would be nice is adding a reset button at the top because when I'm mass searching it is kinda inconvenient to go to the bottom since the page defaults to top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info