PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
I've changed the ip address please tell me if this resolves the issue.

Yes. It works. Thanks!
"
xyz wrote:
I've changed the ip address please tell me if this resolves the issue.

if you IP --> 104.18.51.127 --->> cleanly :)

At the moment I am at work and I can not test the functionality of the site through my ISP Beeline.
After 5 hours - I write result

P.S. With the old IP - the ban was lifted 05/04/2016

"

ip:
104.28.23.50, 104.28.22.50
added information: 12.04.2015 Prosecutor General's Office, ordered 27-31-2015 / Id4082-15
included in the register: 01.11.2016 11:42
excluded from the registry: 04/05/2016

However, our providers will delay the recovery of a long time ... Thank you for helped users in Russia to meet and change the IP

P.P.S. Sorry my english ^)
Last edited by stick111 on Jun 29, 2016, 8:27:59 AM
Thanks for swiftly addressing the issue, now it works again. At least for me :^)
HC: fastpst / pstfast
Invasion: pstblast
Ambush: pstflick
Yeah, it's working now
Praise Lord xyz!
"
Kaillu wrote:
QoL Request / Suggestion:
When i open poe.trade i always start typing the unique, item or whatever i want to search. Unfortunately no field is selected by default and therefore nothing happens. I have a few websites in my IT job that have, after the website is loaded, the search field focused with the cursor.
Is there a reason why this is not yet implemented?

I use the latest Version of FF and also tested with IE11.
Forgive me if this was already mentioned in the past, this post is to damn long ;)

Quoting myself, hoping for an answer. Maybe you can look into this. I dont mind if it's not possible or doesn't fit the style of the page.
I never knew of the live search feature until my friend told me about it. How?

I use the white theme, and for some reason the bar that has the live search has the same blue color for text and background of the bar. Super annoying, could you adjust this? Thanks.
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Jun 30, 2016, 11:52:24 AM
I cant access poe trade currency but i can access poe trade is there something wrong with it?
The new Flask Affixes still aren't on poe.trade, it's been a while since they were released..

As well as many Unique Explicits as well.

Are these going to be added soon?
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Yes, which ones do you need?
Hi, I am having a weird issue where my orbs of regret are displayed both on the currency market and the auction house.
I set them at one per 3 chaos, so, while they appear at the right rate on the currency market, they appear as the full stack (172 orbs) for 3 chaos on the auction house.

PS: It's really weird: both appeared a few minutes ago, but only the currency market rate is appearing right now. Let's hope it won't reappear for no reason on the auction house.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info