PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Very nice tool indeed! :)
--== Enjoying the game ==--
wow, this is amazing
just one question: How are the items/links sorted?
nice tool, good work..

as mentioned, the only thing i would make sure of (to the OP) is that it doesnt request refreshes too often, as with some of the other tools people made to scour the froums.

especially currently, since OB has opened and this site has been subject to frequent DDOS attacks.. would hate for this to contrubute to the ISP's DDOS protection kicking in.

but nice work none the less..
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
"
sage2050 wrote:
just one question: How are the items/links sorted?

OP mentioned in an earlier reply they are not sorted..
Things with "increased" and "decreased" in the tooltip are additive ... where as "More" or "Less" are multiplicative ...
Updates:
- Added requirements (level, str, dex, int) filter. Requirements are based on item data info (to prevent gem from overriding item's requirements).
- Slightly prettified URLs.
- Sockets are displayed now.
Last edited by xyz on Feb 7, 2013, 10:39:42 AM
Looks really cool
Amazing.

This is exactly what I was hoping GGG would implement into the trade forums.
Awesome site - looking forward to using it (especially once more functionality gets added)
I would suggest adding a filter based on number of sockets.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Very good stuff, this is the kind of thing I expect GGG will have to implement in the future. Definitely great work though and I commend your effort!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info