PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

poe.trade is showing my deleted character ign, is there any way to fix it?
Is it real create poe.trade for Garena CIS ?
I'm having an issue where the items that are being displayed on the website are from my Standard stash, which I never use. For some reason it's taking over 99 items from my standard stash.

I deleted all my standard characters a few days ago, but I'm now getting people messaging me about buying those items and I can't remove them from the shop thread because the thread was deleted completely. Is there a fix for this?
im not shown online for a couple of days now
It would be really cool, if I could search for item with free suffix or prefix slot.
Also search results should also show the number of prefixes and suffixes.
Thanks for your awersome website.
Hello. I got my Xyz' URL 3½ days ago, but I still can't go online. I already checked that my profile isn't set to private.

Anyone got a solution?
"
poe.trade is showing my deleted character ign, is there any way to fix it?

Same for me. It was working fine, then I set my profile to private temporarily. Now it is public again, but poe.trade is still showing my old ign and never displays me online either.
Nevermind. It reindexed my shop and IGN is fixed now. I made my profile public and also bumped my shop thread. I also got the online url and I'm online now at poe.trade.
Last edited by sky_quaker on Jun 22, 2015, 5:47:05 AM
the PM funcion doesn't work anymore. when you click send all the fields are empty on the next page (path of exile websight message composer)
"
Q: How do I online?
A: Read http://poe.xyz.is/online.html?2

Does this still work to get your poe.trade URL? I sent a message yesterday but no response so far...

Edit: NVM got it now!
Last edited by Evilrock1985 on Jun 27, 2015, 2:59:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info