PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

For some reason, my thread doesn't seem to be syncing with poe.trade and appearing there for the last 1 week. I used to at least have my items appear, albeit offline. Now they totally don't show anything when I search via my name or specific item names (rares).

I have been using the same thread for the last few months, and also tried making a new thread. Below are the 2 threads currently in the forum. I'm not sure who to direct my mail to and figured maybe it's on poe.trade side coz the thread seem to have turned out fine from procurement.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1207297
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1261872

Would appreciate if someone could point out to me what went wrong here.
I have a question. this poe.trade will be working on POE Garena RU? And when ?
"
superbeastdj wrote:
Hello. I can't figure out any other way to contact the poexyz people so I'm leaving a post here because it's probably been answered somewhere in the thread before.

In an attempt to change what name poexyz was listing me as (my only hardcore character I never use) I went and deleted that character last night.

It's been about 12 hours and it's still listing me as that character on poexyz, and now no one can message me since that character doesn't exist.

What do? Also is there anyway to force it to pick a certain one? I just want it to list me as sueprbeastdj for easy copy and pasting.

EDIT
Looks like it updated to the character Im playing atm. not superbeastdj but hey im selling stuff so this is def an improvement.

It shouldn't matter what character it lists you as because all whispers are sent to the account, not the character. If you are playing a character that is on the same account, no matter what character the whisper is sent to it will be displayed on the character you are playing on.
It's been 3 days and my IGN still isn't showing, I even made a new shop/thread. :( I need it working for challenge league
We need poe.trade to display data from the 1 month flashback races. Trade forums are already up.
I had listed
on my thread here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1249206/page/1, however poe.trade is listing the equipped shield
on my Witch instead.

Verified it by searching it myself, and the former does NOT appear but the latter does.
I would like to empty my shop for standard league, but forum does not allow me to edit the old post. How can I empy my item index for standard league?
suggestion: currently i'm looking for a item with a set number of affixes(to craft the last unique one) and currently this is not possible, to my knowledge, with a simple search. it makes it harder to find such items, and with the addition of master crafting having the ability to search affix/suffix count would be useful.
Had a couple of boiler plated trades and asked someone how they were doing that (thinking it was a new site) not sure who to ask but can whoever operates poe.trade put the whisper buttons on the Tile Layout as well
IGN: TripleSixStorm.
I guess GGG deleted my post for some reason ? It was on topic..

I posted my thread and bumped it.. And for some reason it wont show my stuff.

Turned myself as online? idk.. How do I fix this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info