[2.5] Tempada's Dreamfeather Lightning Flurry Raider: Acro, Alpha's/Blood Dance/QotF, 200k+ DPS

Im going to try this weekend and start the character up. Yes I will try to stack cold but what do you think about Graceful assault and drop survivalist or quickstep I thought it might synergies well with daressos and how much onslaught will be up most of the time.
"
LethalNarwhal wrote:
what do you think about Graceful assault and drop survivalist or quickstep I thought it might synergies well with daressos and how much onslaught will be up most of the time.

Dropping Survivalist for Graceful Assault would be perfectly fine (as long as you don't need the resists).
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Just out of curiosity, how do you sustain mana with 2 dreamfeathers or will bloodmagic be better, but sacrifice some dps. Frost blades have the same base mana cost as cleave btw. :P
You should remove Minara Anemina's exploding minions from the F.A.Q. since they don't explode anymore.
Spending 1000+ Chrome on my Slink gloves trying to 2r2b makes me sad, think i will drop +1 frenzy blood dancer and just use my 2r2b bloody boots and a easy 2g2r glove for awhile.

All flasks and frenzy up got me too 120k dps with 6l.

Still Queen of cleave!
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
lord_joshi wrote:
You should remove Minara Anemina's exploding minions from the F.A.Q. since they don't explode anymore.

Thanks for catching that (a leftover from the 1.3 build).

"
Valhall wrote:
Spending 1000+ Chrome on my Slink gloves trying to 2r2b makes me sad, think i will drop +1 frenzy blood dancer and just use my 2r2b bloody boots and a easy 2g2r glove for awhile.

All flasks and frenzy up got me too 120k dps with 6l.

Still Queen of cleave!

Yeah, it's very difficult to get four off-color sockets on a nice pair of evasion gloves. You could use hybrid gloves if you're low on Chromatics and really need the colors, but those boots sound awesome too.

Nice dps! Cleave is still strong.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Really want to keep my 600eva gloves ^^
And yeh +1 Frenzy (4%dmg) vs curse setup i go for curse on the road to lvl 94.
The greatest tragedy in life is wasted talent.!
And remember exiles, good loot it's a illusion.
"
Valhall wrote:
Really want to keep my 600eva gloves ^^
And yeh +1 Frenzy (4%dmg) vs curse setup i go for curse on the road to lvl 94.

Definitely, I would make those choices too.
Hey its me again
Managed to get up to lvl 69 while using 2 badly rolled dreamfeathers and ice crash on a 4 link. I discovered that using Mana leech as one of the gems can solve your mana issues basically completely even with high lvled ice crash without needing an expensive soul taker(only 9k dps with 4 frezy and flame golem at my current lvl). This made me able to switch out Bloodance for higher eva boots since i dont need blood magic or regen for it. Now lets say i get a 5 link on my queen what is the next best support gem for ice crash?
"
serpentine98 wrote:
I discovered that using Mana leech as one of the gems can solve your mana issues basically completely even with high lvled ice crash without needing an expensive soul taker(only 9k dps with 4 frezy and flame golem at my current lvl). This made me able to switch out Bloodance for higher eva boots since i dont need blood magic or regen for it.

The Blood Dance regen is great for sustaining Blood Rage without any worries, and it increases your chance to get frenzy charges, so I recommend it even without Blood Magic. Of course, it's cool if you prefer something else! Previously I used Atziri's Step.

"
Now lets say i get a 5 link on my queen what is the next best support gem for ice crash?

I assume you're using Ice Crash + Faster Attacks + WED + Mana Leech? You want Added Cold Damage (or Added Lightning) next.
Last edited by Tempada on Aug 11, 2015, 8:45:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info