[2.5] Tempada's Dreamfeather Lightning Flurry Raider: Acro, Alpha's/Blood Dance/QotF, 200k+ DPS

Would Wild Strike work with this build?
"
YYZHawk wrote:
Would Wild Strike work with this build?

Sure. You can use Wild Strike, it's just not the best option.

By the way, I haven't been playing this build lately because poison (chaos-based) builds have surpassed it in clear speed, plus life-based evasion builds are sketchy in this meta. If you want lightning, HoWA is the way to go.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jan 25, 2017, 9:26:43 PM
"
Tempada wrote:
Place Static Electricity in the jewel socket near Master of Force.

little better near heartseeker
Looks like my build :D
"
sev7NN wrote:

Indeed, just with more attack speed, life regen, and jewel sockets :P

I like that you go the leech route and fit in Arcing Blows. Do you need Purity of Lightning in reflect maps if you swap Weapon Elemental Damage for Life Gain on Hit (or use LGoH as your 6th link)? I'm kind of expecting fast attack builds and LGoH to become the meta one of these days (screw Vaal Pact). Now if only I could take more life without feeling like I'm sacrificing a bunch of damage...
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
"
sev7NN wrote:

Indeed, just with more attack speed, life regen, and jewel sockets :P

I like that you go the leech route and fit in Arcing Blows. Do you need Purity of Lightning in reflect maps if you swap Weapon Elemental Damage for Life Gain on Hit (or use LGoH as your 6th link)? I'm kind of expecting fast attack builds and LGoH to become the meta one of these days (screw Vaal Pact). Now if only I could take more life without feeling like I'm sacrificing a bunch of damage...

I'm not swapping anything nor using PoL for reflect maps and I don't die to it. Only thing that makes it scary is when you have min max resists or unlucky dodge.

And come on Vaal Pact with Vinktar's is fckin OP but I know that life regen makes your days sometimes better =p
Last edited by sev7NN on Jan 31, 2017, 11:58:14 AM
"
dizisvink wrote:
"
Tempada wrote:
Place Static Electricity in the jewel socket near Master of Force.

little better near heartseeker

Not if you take the path I suggest. 80 versus 70 dex (Ballistic Mastery gives +20 dex).

"
sev7NN wrote:
I'm not swapping anything nor using PoL for reflect maps and I don't die to it. Only thing that makes it scary is when you have min max resists or unlucky dodge.

And come on Vaal Pact with Vinktar's is fckin OP but I know that life regen makes your days sometimes better =p

Right, few reflect worries with Vaal Pact (but if it is ever an issue, LGoH might solve it).

I've been thinking about Blasphemy + Enfeeble instead of Arctic Armour, it's just super annoying that enemies can be curse immune. Cospri's is a possibility, except it has no life and you lose the fun factor of Queen of the Forest. Also, this build may seem powerful (both yours and mine, sev7NN), but damage doesn't come close to the top end builds out there, and survivability is wonky in high map tiers, even with 6k life (which is hard to get) and all buffs up. It's dangerous to play pure evasion melee.
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 1, 2017, 10:42:54 AM
Hello @Tempada,

Is this build still viable for 3.0?
Last edited by redhawk591 on Aug 27, 2017, 7:39:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info