Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

The crit one you want lot of crit chance on your wand.
Mana regen on the both ring+ amu and cloak of defiance is enought with some nod.
On rare item like boot, helmet try to get max mana and max es roll you can have
Iam at 456mana regen

O okay I just saw my screen of my defensiv stat is without aura ...
I will post one with aura
Last edited by keta on Oct 17, 2014, 9:35:22 AM
problem is i cant get diamond rings with high reg. gona use other rings. and i cant see ur defense screen shot, it's too small...any larger version? And ur spell crit is with all power charges up right?
Yea 69.1% crit with power charge ofc , fp only have 6% base.
It was hard for me aswell to find crit ring with the good res life mana regen .
But crit on the wand is more important it's can be 100% when you can have only 60% with ring .
Use the best wand you have with no crit ring and one day you will find crit ring with all stat you need .

I will post a defensiv screen with aura up later when I come online, but I don't understand why you can't read the screen is big

Edit :

If you are in rampage it's my old ring is it good for you ? Dex is master craft you can put a res instead
Last edited by keta on Oct 16, 2014, 8:51:50 AM
Beau travail pour ce gear!
Exile!
Last edited by Clown420 on Oct 25, 2014, 12:24:32 PM
You forgot the 4%spell dmg per power char wich is pretty good nod 28%spell dmg (at the top of the power charge of the witch) :p

Last edited by keta on Oct 18, 2014, 6:03:37 PM
I will try herald of thunder instead of disicpline for a nice dps boost when they release it !
Last edited by keta on Oct 20, 2014, 5:34:44 AM
Doh, I knew I would miss something, I edited my post to include % spell damage per power charge.
Last edited by Clown420 on Oct 25, 2014, 12:26:54 PM
hello was wondering if it is possible to use pledge of hands with this build, obg.
Pledge is not bad but a rare shield+wand is really better (better dmg and better survability), but pledge is viable you can use it if u want, if you use it take the crit staff nod (just at the left of the dual curse nod)

I Will try to test Herald of lightning and update the build today or tomorow
Last edited by keta on Oct 30, 2014, 6:41:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info