Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

"
keta wrote:
Its look nice, really tanky with all that block and stone of lazar + rathpith, look nice for hc, but you gonna loose lot of crit chance^^

well, we could take the power charge nodes as well :)

I think the main difference is not having vaal pact, less mana regen (and less life i think), but can run more auras (3 purities) while having more block

i've got a 5L taryn sitting around, is it an alternative viable option?
Nop, taryn is not for that build.

I will add at least one video today
Last edited by keta on Oct 9, 2014, 6:11:18 AM
UPDATE

added 2 video (at the end of the first post)

more soon :d
Can i use Pledge of Hands with your build is it good ?
"
Dazoul wrote:
Can i use Pledge of Hands with your build is it good ?

Not really a good idea. A good shield is really beneficial to these types of builds. It gives a huge amount of mana (and therefore mana regen) from energy shield, and can have useful mods like crit chance and crit multiplier for spells.

Edit: I should clarify that the staff also provides a huge amount of mana as well, it just lacks the extra useful mods you can get otherwise with a wand/shield combo like the ones I listed above. "Not really a good idea" might be a bit strong, PoH is viable, but not really optimal.
:D
Last edited by Clone05 on Oct 12, 2014, 1:54:30 PM
yea pledge is okay if its a 6L one, but a wand+shield will be better and really better for your survability.

Update gear
I found some corrupted maligaro with the right color for my aura, so i can put my cwdt with increase duration in my helmet 4R, (befor it was on the glove without increase duration)
Hi. Im using your build for levelling. So far its looking really strong.

Im pretty new to the game so Im less informed to when/what are the requirements before I take the Eldritch Battery keystone?

Same goes to the inner force cluster/Vaal Pact keystone. When should I start making my way there?
"
supersayame wrote:
Hi. Im using your build for levelling. So far its looking really strong.

Im pretty new to the game so Im less informed to when/what are the requirements before I take the Eldritch Battery keystone?

Same goes to the inner force cluster/Vaal Pact keystone. When should I start making my way there?

Eldrich battery you can take it early if you have some es gear it will give you some mana regen.
Vp is for end , you need pretty good dps and life leech gem (lvl80+), inner force is also for end game, befor inner take the crit nod and when you have your crit nod+power charge enought hp for survive, and a pretty good mana regen you can take inner

In the first or second page I posted some lvling tree for someone maybe it can help you.
I've got 2 wands, both +2 cold gems.
1st: total 51% spell dmg, 24% cold dmg, 58% mana reg.
2nd: total 72% spell dmg, 70% crit chance for spells, 10% mana reg, 1% cold leech (crafted)

Which one should i use? the...higher mana reg? for def? or crit chance one which gives ard 4.2% spell crit chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info