Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

-----------------------------------------FREEZING PULSE WITCH-------------------------------------------

UPDATE NEW SETUP WITH HERALD OF THUNDER INSTEAD OF DISCIPLINE, screenshot are made with heralf of thunder lvl18

Hello this is my freezing pulse char in rampage.

The dmg is really good, everything die in 2sec and freeze, rogue are perma freeze in 6 party player.
And with 5khp + mom with cloack of defiance and high lvl AA (mine is 24 its OP at this lvl with Inner force) + vaal pact(op leech more than 3klife instant with one fp like you can see in video section)+freeze the survability is INSANE.

1.3 BUILD

Main Build : dps/tanky 152%hp
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycBUJBlq6z0PVMsy0fUDAEB5Ug217r5IPbHwJrF8HzXypVxjbFvOqio4Ie2CTAVH_GD8TbC6cICPRqQxGWL507fLiT2t2PRg5IBx4W87jK6-4dFF3yY0OVLiY8KPqa4DbpjmRw1ULD8NWCx0WdJKr3ponT34RJUY_6-egMfVNShX0Wb7b6cFIC_uv1QYcQf-NqjDZknbc-xp6QVQdjVUvyHf4KGjjLvWHi2L3AGiaVNZJxhRa_tfLzEQMeqW5G17FCH0EqOGae-tIwlzmKFkAQWK-bc7MnLw==

Other version :

-Tanky version max HP 182%hp

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycBUJBlq6z0PVMsy0fUDAEB5Ug217r5IPbHwJrF8HzXypVxjbFvOqio4Ie2CTAVH_GD8TbC6cICPRqQxGWL507fLiTna7a3Y9GDkgHHhbzuMrr7hpsHRRd8mNDlS4mPCj6muDkIjbpjmRw1ULD8NWCx0Wd1aYpTySq96aJ09-ESVGP-vnoDH1TUoV97DgWb7b6cFIC_uv1QYcQfycv42qMNmSdtz7GnpBVB2NVS_Id_goaOMu9YeLyRdi9JpU64TWSFr-18gMeqW4fQSo4pldN4_6PEFivm9-K

If you want more dmg and less life just remove some hp nod in the scion hp wheel and take some cast speed nod, if u want more hp remove some cast speed or the cold dmg in the witch start and take more hp in the scion life wheel (or even the templar hp nod if u want really high hp like 6K).

GEAR

FLASK

SWAP

Vaal molten for Academy boss because its so cool to instant kill him in party with this spell :D (its also work on labyrinthe boss)

STAT

Offense

Defense

5K hp
4100Mana
1300 Mana left
367 mana regen ( old setup with discipline :456 mana regen)
30%chance to block and 60%block 19%spell when i use my flask, Rumi is one the most op item in the game imo, if u dont have one and have some currency you should get one!
With saffel i have 58%spell block with the flask.

GEM SETUP

Main Skill
Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+cold pen

2nd skill
Power charge generato
Ice spear+faster casting+gmp+power charge on crit

Aura
Clarity, Herald of ice, discipline.

Movement skill
Ligthning warp+reduce duration

Curse : Assassin mark good dps boost+power charge generator.

Artic armor with empower if you can substain the mana cost.

Vaal haste is a huge dps boost even if u have one low lvl like mine, its still insane lvl0=38% cast speed, lvl20=41% cast speed .

Defensiv setup
Cwdt+enduring cry+immortal call+increase duration

I tried add chaos or add lightnind instead of cold pen or even faster casting(pretty fun), they give me +30k dps , but cold pen is better its give me more dmg i believe and better freeze for party play.

New setup with herald of thunder(lvl18) instead of discipline, pretty nice dps boost + allow to shock

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+cold pen//140K DPS

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+cold pen with vaal haste and Atziri flask//204K DPS

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+added chaos(lvl19 0q)//178K DPS

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+added chaos with vaal haste and atziri flask//252K DPS
]

OLD SETUP with discipline instead of herald of thunder
Spoiler

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+cold pen//119K DPS

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+cold pen with vaal haste and Atziri flask//174K DPS

Other gem test :(crit multi, spell echo, and herald of ice was lvl19 20q when i made this screenshot so it will be few more dps now i have them 20)

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+added chaos(lvl19 0q)//151K DPS

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+added lightning(lvl19)//139K DPS

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+faster casting(lvl19 20Q)//147K DPS

Freezing pulse+gmp+life leech+crit multi+spell echo+added chaos with vaal haste and atziri flask//212K DPS

POWER CHARGE
Since 1.2 assassin mark give power charge, for solo its really good i keep my charge only with that.
In party without assassin mark or curse immune map, i generate my charge with ice spears and each 10sec befor i lost them i cast one ice spear for refresh them.

BANDIT

Oak 40hp
Kill passiv
Alira power charge

Gear switch :

I use a saffel for dangerous boss like dominus palace, crematorium boss, atziri, merveil necro....
And purity of element for elemental weakness map instead of discipline(i can still run without loose mana without discipline).

Reflect ?
With vaal pact reflect are not a problem if its not a negativ res map, its just annoying because i will loose my mana but iam cant kill me.

ATZIRI
I did few atziri run without death, double vaal and boss trio die in 3sec.

For atziri you just need to take care to the mirror with freezing pulse because ur aoe is huge, but with saffel and flask its pretty easy, you can even run purity of lighting + fire instead of discipline+herald of ice(its what i did the first run but after i just used saffel its faster and still safe)

LVLING

I lvled with flameblast because at first i would make a phys wander.
But freezing pulse is pretty good at low lvl you can lvlup with it.
Freezing pulse+lmp+faster casting+faster proj is good and safe for lvlup.

Void battery
Imo void battery is not that good if you don't dual wield it , its far to expensiv this league (30ex I think )for what it's give.
A void will give me just +30% spell and it's 5time more expensiv than my wand, and the drawback is pretty huge befor get the charge the dmg sucks.
If I had that amount of ex I will prefer buy a rare wand like mine but with crit multi

------------------------------------

VIDEO
Recording make me lag/desync so sometimes monster dont loose any life because i desync :/

77 MAP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ1U4pvkn18

Why i almost never use life pot because vaal pact to strong :p (one freezing=3K+instant life)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkwhWdMMZH4&feature=youtu.be

other video soon
(propably courtyard)

HIDEOUT VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oey2ce3hf6w

my hideout thread if u like it u can post :D
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1081391

Feel free to ask any question here or online

gl&hf
Last edited by keta on Mar 4, 2015, 4:41:13 AM
I played few map with him, really good pulser you can trust his build.(he solo'ed dominus palace lmp)
I was looking for a crit FP build and this looks interesting. Can't wait for some videos :)

2 quick questions:

I have this wand collecting dust, good enough for this build?

I have a lv81 witch with 99 points to spend. How a 99 point build would look like?
Last edited by DeXoteric on Oct 6, 2014, 1:00:40 PM
Yes this wand is pretty good, and this +2 cold gem so good for AA.

99p (there is still my 30dex point dunno if u need it ),
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwFQkGWrrPQ9UyzLR9QMAQHlSDbXuvkg9sfAmsXwfNfKlXGNsW86oIeoqM6WNgkwFTbC3_GD8SnCGpDCPR-WRGWO3y4k52uDkgHHrjK6-4abGNDXfKVLprgKPoWb-QicNVCw_DVRZ2CxySqKU-OZInT34SP-klRU1L56DbphX3sOPemcFIC_uv1QYfjaho4tvqMNmSdtz6nhFVL8h3-CpBVYeLYvSaVNZIWv7XyAx7mgaluH0HLvSo4

after u can take inner force, and after hp(scion life wheel) or dps(cast speed, elem/cold dmg)
Last edited by keta on Oct 6, 2014, 6:21:25 PM
Can you go back and take the screenies in merciless location. The screenies are definitely either in normal or your hideout (which is normal).

From just a simple calc i believe (without running purity of elements) that your actual resists are 80% fire, 72% cold, 70% lightning and -36% chaos.
Also, please explain how you obtained all the nice gear with zero MF on this build? I assume you have another character with good MF and you have ground out the currency or gear to equip this character.
Yea srry for the screenshot i Will post one in merciless today, but i can already tell u i have 75% res all( you need 135% if you want 75), chaos its -40%
Purity its for elemental weakness Map .

I dont have any mfer(farming dominus all day for make chaos alt , no way i hâte farming boss lol)
And my stuff is not that expensiv, the most expensiv is the chest but i got it with around 300 fus, and the wand few exalt.
Helmet , shield, boot, at least one ring was less than 1ex each

I got really lucky for make 21 gem in this league but for the loot so far i have less luck .
In all previous league i got Jackpot unique moljner, shav, chaned koam, i hope find a Jackpot in rampage soon :D

What i do usualy its use item rarity with culling in swap weapon for kill boss Map,but i dont do it this league
Last edited by keta on Oct 7, 2014, 6:23:28 AM
if a have a 5L only, which gem is best to remove that will have least effect against dps reduction. I do solo mostly, seldom party.
"
levin70 wrote:
Also, please explain how you obtained all the nice gear with zero MF on this build? I assume you have another character with good MF and you have ground out the currency or gear to equip this character.

Gearing up an FP life-based character is dirt cheap

CoD or LC is only like few chaos worth, and you can start from using 4L and gradually getting 5L through alteration/fusing farming

rathpith is cheap as well
as for quality gems, you can upgrade them on your own
your gems will be all 20/20 one you reach level 90 :)

I really like Freezing Pulse and would like to try this build!
Could you add some earlier Trees as a leveling guide?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info