Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

UPDATE ADDED HIDEOUT VIDEO, PICS (at the end of the first post)

"
if a have a 5L only, which gem is best to remove that will have least effect against dps reduction. I do solo mostly, seldom party.

Cold pen its the gem you put in ur 6L, at lower lvl with less dmg if u play carefull you can remove life leech/vaal pact and leech only with ur belt but if you hit a reflect yo

"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
I really like Freezing Pulse and would like to try this build!
Could you add some earlier Trees as a leveling guide?

Okay i will try to make that soon.

Last edited by keta on Oct 7, 2014, 12:43:54 PM
thx for the fast feedback mate, hope the color / gems wont changes cause imma trade my eqs for a 6L corrupted Cloak of D
I test all gem and its the best, even if other give more tooltype dps the cold pen setup is the best.

UPDATE:
Defense screenshot in merciless + new cool item in swap section i had forgot
Last edited by keta on Oct 7, 2014, 4:15:44 PM
Given the survivability, would you say this build is hc viable?
Great build! Spent a few regrets and get my lvl72 witch into this and enjoying. Have you tested with other spells (ice spear, fire ball or even arc)?
"
highwind123 wrote:

Yep its already really safe,182%life=5k+hp 1300mana left, lvl24aa, 30%block, freeze, vaal pact (with this dmg vaal pact is really strong i get a ton of life instant).

But its can be even more tanky if you want, if you remove the 3 cast speed nod, and the 8%elemental+frost walker cold dmg in the witch tree and take the templar hp you can have 202%life+ and +30Hp(even 207% you dont need the 30 dex nod).

207% life
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwFQkGWrrPQ9UyzLR9QMAQHlSDbXuvkg9sfAmsXwfNfKlXGNsW86oIeoqM6WNgkwFTbC3_GD8SnCGpDCPQRljt8uJOdrg5IBx64yuvuGmxjQ13ylS6a4Cj6Fm_kInDVQsPw1UWdgsckqilPjmSJ09-Ej_pJUVNS-egMfTbphX3sOPemcFIC_uv1QYcQf-NqV-IaOLb6jDZknbc-xp4yiaeEVUvyHf4KBLOQVWHi8kXYvRRNJpU64TWSogAWv6ZXtfIDHuaBTeOpbh9By70qOP6P

If i have some regret i will test when i come online for tell you how many hp and how many dps i loose with this build.

"
unholycube wrote:
Great build! Spent a few regrets and get my lvl72 witch into this and enjoying. Have you tested with other spells (ice spear, fire ball or even arc)?

yep i like ice spears its good aswell, ice spears is even more safer because u can always shoot at high range, but fp do more dmg, really more dmg on single target with shotgun.

fireball was okay but when i tested the gem had 2 lvl less than fp, and i have some cold dmg on the build and the gear so the dmg was really less than fp.

I haven't tested arc but i tried Ball lightning, a friend borrowed me bl, inc aoe, lightning pen, it was pretty good but its took more time than fp for kill
was wondering, y maligaro, y not voidbringer? es = mana reg due to EB and crit chance for spell = more consistent crits/dmg. oh yea, and wat about curses? or did i missed seeing them.
Maligaro is better for this build because I already have 70% crit chance(80%if I curse) so the crit multi is a huge dps boost with this crit chance far better than few more crit chance.
Void give u some es/mana but it's increase A LOT your freezing pulse mana cost
And the dex on maligaro is always good

The curse is assassink mark it's pretty good for keep ur charge up instead of cast one ice spear and it's also give you crit multi +crit chance.

And like all my char I always have an enfeeble in swap weapon, or main stuff if I have a free socket for dangerous boss like palace dominus
"
keta wrote:
"
highwind123 wrote:

Yep its already really safe,182%life=5k+hp 1300mana left, lvl24aa, 30%block, freeze, vaal pact (with this dmg vaal pact is really strong i get a ton of life instant).

But its can be even more tanky if you want, if you remove the 3 cast speed nod, and the 8%elemental+frost walker cold dmg in the witch tree and take the templar hp you can have 202%life+ and +30Hp(even 207% you dont need the 30 dex nod).

207% life
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQB6UC40myLJwFQkGWrrPQ9UyzLR9QMAQHlSDbXuvkg9sfAmsXwfNfKlXGNsW86oIeoqM6WNgkwFTbC3_GD8SnCGpDCPQRljt8uJOdrg5IBx64yuvuGmxjQ13ylS6a4Cj6Fm_kInDVQsPw1UWdgsckqilPjmSJ09-Ej_pJUVNS-egMfTbphX3sOPemcFIC_uv1QYcQf-NqV-IaOLb6jDZknbc-xp4yiaeEVUvyHf4KBLOQVWHi8kXYvRRNJpU64TWSogAWv6ZXtfIDHuaBTeOpbh9By70qOP6P

If i have some regret i will test when i come online for tell you how many hp and how many dps i loose with this build.

"
unholycube wrote:

yep i like ice spears its good aswell, ice spears is even more safer because u can always shoot at high range, but fp do more dmg, really more dmg on single target with shotgun.

fireball was okay but when i tested the gem had 2 lvl less than fp, and i have some cold dmg on the build and the gear so the dmg was really less than fp.

I haven't tested arc but i tried Ball lightning, a friend borrowed me bl, inc aoe, lightning pen, it was pretty good but its took more time than fp for kill

what do you think about this build?

using lightning coil instead of CoD. With alpha howl, running purity of fire+ice+lightning together with herald of ice+clarity and still have around 300+ unreserved mana.

I like high block + spell block (using rathpith globe and stone of lazhwar).
Last edited by laburnum on Oct 8, 2014, 11:08:23 AM
Its look nice, really tanky with all that block and stone of lazar + rathpith, look nice for hc, but you gonna loose lot of crit chance^^

highwind123
with the build i linked to u i have 5.6k HP 102k dps (instead of 119k 5k hp)

Last edited by keta on Oct 8, 2014, 4:18:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info