Freezing pulse 5Khp+MoM+lvl24AA+vaalPact 140Kdps(up to 252k+)+really good survability/Atziri UPDATE

"
any cheap ?

yes this build can be pretty cheap, you dont need any expensive unique.
You just need a 5L cloak of defiance wich is pretty cheap(for low lvlmap you can even start without cloak)

You can find some pretty good wand for few chaos, same for shield, you will have less dmg than me but you can still have pretty good dmg.

Just try to get as soon as possible a quality freezing pulse.
Last edited by keta on Nov 6, 2014, 4:21:04 AM
Hi.

What about Rathpith Globe? Can be use in this build? or need critical mods in shield?

I really like FP but also love Ice Spear...This build allowed change Ice Spear to Main SKill?

"
Raluska wrote:
Hi.

What about Rathpith Globe? Can be use in this build? or need critical mods in shield?

I really like FP but also love Ice Spear...This build allowed change Ice Spear to Main SKill?

No you want the crit on the shield 100% its huge, you dont really need the spell block of rathpide because you are immune to reflect.

You can switch freezing for ice spears if you want but ice spears will do less dmg, with ice spears you can use rathpith if you want because you will be cap crit in second form without crit on shield.
Is 6link required for atziri ?

What would be the 5link ? remove cold pen ?
no its not requiered at all(i kill dual vaal in 2sec and same i face tank trio and kill them in 2sec) so without a 6L it will be fine, if u have a 5L u just remove cold pen

Thx dude, i'm currently lvling only lvl 60 but the damage are so huuge, can't wait to see how maps goes :D

really nice build ;)
Last edited by xiaoxiao921 on Nov 11, 2014, 3:57:34 PM
I'm lvl 64 and low lvl maps are no problem. I think it's a good build for new league, but without CoD there will be a big problem with survivability.
Just wanted to say thanks for the Build/Guide. Really helped make my first toon a success lol.
Think if I didn't use this, my first toon would of sucked bad.

"
greykun wrote:
I'm lvl 64 and low lvl maps are no problem. I think it's a good build for new league, but without CoD there will be a big problem with survivability.

without cod yea ur survability is really lower, but you can still do low lvl map with ur artic armor.
Hey,

damn this Build looks prety funny... and iam seeing it to late xD shit...
you will remake it for the next leaugue?

I think i will give it a shoot but iam not a big pro so maybe will need help if the game change to much for this cute build...

thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info