Elreon multiple crafting mod is broken?

I Really dont get it? I thought this master only specializes in rings and amulets? Then you can craft his lvl 8 "can have multiple crafting mod" in a weapon?
But not even a specific weapon, any freaking weapon you want. I mean seriously?
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2016, 12:05:51 PM
It's extremely powerful but I don't consider it broken with crafting currently. This is all opinionated though.

A couple examples but these aren't as awesome as they can turn out. Trying to make another bow with 9.1+ crit.
"
[Removed by Support]

Not really. Im just annoyed that a master was designed to enhance rings and amulets. Ended using his level 8 master crafting in other items.
I dont really get the point why GGG does this?
PLEASE GGG I WANT MY GUILD WAR!
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Oct 3, 2014, 9:44:44 PM
"
sam_handler wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

Not really. Im just annoyed that a master was designed to enhance rings and amulets. Ended using his level 8 master crafting in other items.

Because crafting ISN'T FUCKING CRAFTING It's GAMBLING they finally realized that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Oct 3, 2014, 9:45:09 PM
"
sam_handler wrote:
"
You sound upset.

you still sound upset
i think its absolutely broken. If those items terry linked were as good as it gets from the mod it would be fine, sadly theyre not.

In my time playing rampage and beyond so far Ive found 1 exalt, in like 5000 hours played total the amount of 250 dps 1 handers ive found i could count on 1 hand. I dont see how being able to craft better items than you will find in 20,000 hours play within 2 weeks of a new league start is in any way balanced with the game, its certainly not balanced with the content. Sometimes I kill map bosses and they dont drop a single yellow item, now i get to 1 shot them and get no loot, whats the point of even playing any more when u have a weapon like these...

whats the point in having exalts and eternals now, just to fund master mods? Seems retarded. The game is now zerg masters for 2 weeks then you won the game, might as well go back to standard and just play with the stupidly op gear we already have back there, only thing a new league has to offer is releveling your masters. People said self found wasnt viable before, Id disagree tho they had some points, now anything other than self found is a truly pathetic joke. In hardcore there is still some point to it all, softcore temp leagues are now just standard except you dont even have to really try to reach a point where the game is a laughing stock. Its just there on a plate, a reward with no effort required to get it is a hollow, worthless thing. Rip any integrity trading softcore leagues had in this game.

Chris said the goal of masters was to add a way for people to get the stats they needed on their gear without making it easier to get amazing gear. That should have been the point of them, instead theyve just completely fucked it all up and now theyre too embarrassed to admit it and dont know how to take it away again without causing a riot.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
i think its absolutely broken. If those items terry linked were as good as it gets from the mod it would be fine, sadly theyre not.

In my time playing rampage and beyond so far Ive found 1 exalt, in like 5000 hours played total the amount of 250 dps 1 handers ive found i could count on 1 hand. I dont see how being able to craft better items than you will find in 20,000 hours play within 2 weeks of a new league start is in any way balanced with the game, its certainly not balanced with the content. Sometimes I kill map bosses and they dont drop a single yellow item, now i get to 1 shot them and get no loot, whats the point of even playing any more when u have a weapon like these...

whats the point in having exalts and eternals now, just to fund master mods? Seems retarded. The game is now zerg masters for 2 weeks then you won the game, might as well go back to standard and just play with the stupidly op gear we already have back there, only thing a new league has to offer is releveling your masters. People said self found wasnt viable before, Id disagree tho they had some points, now anything other than self found is a truly pathetic joke. In hardcore there is still some point to it all, softcore temp leagues are now just standard except you dont even have to really try to reach a point where the game is a laughing stock. Its just there on a plate, a reward with no effort required to get it is a hollow, worthless thing. Rip any integrity trading softcore leagues had in this game.

Chris said the goal of masters was to add a way for people to get the stats they needed on their gear without making it easier to get amazing gear. That should have been the point of them, instead theyve just completely fucked it all up and now theyre too embarrassed to admit it and dont know how to take it away again without causing a riot.

How is this any different than multi client dom farming? Capitalizing on weapon crafts efficiently. Maybe the flaring adjustment should have came first?

:)
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
WALL OF TEXT

1) lvl 8 masters is not supposed to be grinded THAT fast, I think its gonna be fixed in the next leagues.
2) flat physical (as I got) is much harder to roll, so its MUCH harder to craft such retardly OP weapon. You probably should go try to craft it first and report how much currency you spend, before claiming how unbalancing it is.
3) GGG still balancing masters.
4) for each its own, I like current state of crafting.
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
sam_handler wrote:

GGG doesnt do anything for a specific reason.

[Removed by support] throw darts at a decision board.
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Oct 3, 2014, 4:40:46 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
wall o text

You know, after reading the thread you made about this subject and the countless posts you comment on the same subject, I fail to understand why you are so upset.

First of, let me clarify. I don't have a single mirrored item, not playing a 4000k dps char. I play solo and did little to no trading and masters crafting gave me more of a chance to be on part with people with bis mirrored gears.

Yet I still don't have a single multi mod crafted item from masters, and i am content with the speed I am gearing myself up.

I don't get why you are so upset about it, if you don't like to one shot stuff and love challenging yourself, then don't use those crafted items?

So what if other players are richer and making a shit ton of money from from that? I am not envious of other's wealth in a pve based game.

Some games focus on raid/group content for end game gears, some focus on crafting. Poe is one of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info