[2.0] =Updating= Tommie's Physical Dual Blender[Noob Friendly] High HP + DPS [Atziri Viable]

Hi! I have a trouble with BoR and i need help. I cant paste Flickers strike setup because i have 3 free sockets but needed 4.

My skills setup:
BoR - Multistrike, Added Fire Damage, Cleave, Concentrated effect
Gloves - Whirling Blades + Leap Slam + Faster casting + Blood Magic
Boots - Enduring cry + CWDT + Increased duration + Immortal Call
Weapon 1 - Hatred + Herald of ash + Reduced mana

as well i have Weapon 2 with 3 sockets but i need 4 sockets for Flicker Strike setup. (Flicker strike + Curse on hit + Vulnerability(Warlord's mark) + multistrike)

How to be? Please add information about BoR in your guide.
"
Wiar wrote:
Hi! I have a trouble with BoR and i need help. I cant paste Flickers strike setup because i have 3 free sockets but needed 4.

My skills setup:
BoR - Multistrike, Added Fire Damage, Cleave, Concentrated effect
Gloves - Whirling Blades + Leap Slam + Faster casting + Blood Magic
Boots - Enduring cry + CWDT + Increased duration + Immortal Call
Weapon 1 - Hatred + Herald of ash + Reduced mana

as well i have Weapon 2 with 3 sockets but i need 4 sockets for Flicker Strike setup. (Flicker strike + Curse on hit + Vulnerability(Warlord's mark) + multistrike)

How to be? Please add information about BoR in your guide.

If you're using Bringer of rain I'd drop the flickerstrike setup and just don't use it. I hardly use it now eihter way
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
I just came back from over a year break and my lvl 83 cleaver duelist has his tree reset. I follow your tree but it leaves me 50-60 dex and int short to equip my gear because of the gems in my gear. Did they change something while I was gone or what? using cleave with faster attacks, melee phys damage, life leech and multistrike.
IGN: Psalmz
"
nkwow04 wrote:
I just came back from over a year break and my lvl 83 cleaver duelist has his tree reset. I follow your tree but it leaves me 50-60 dex and int short to equip my gear because of the gems in my gear. Did they change something while I was gone or what? using cleave with faster attacks, melee phys damage, life leech and multistrike.

Nothing shouldve changed, I use the same gear as I did then so it's weird. I guess you'll have to sacrifice a few nodes into 30int/dex and/or get some attributes on your jewellery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
If you're using Bringer of rain I'd drop the flickerstrike setup and just don't use it. I hardly use it now eihter way

Ok, i did it. And i have a new questions.

1) Why you kill all in cruel (1 skill point) instead of help Oak (+16% Physical Damage) if you take alone talent +4% attack speed at start of duelist tree and just wasting this skill point? (16% phys dmg > 4% attack speed)

2) Maybe this talent (4% attack speed) not alone and your idea is move forward? Right now i'm level 88 with same talens like you. (but without 4% attack speed and 2 others talents). Where i need to go when i will lvl 95-100? You can add skill tree for lvl 100? Probably i want to take Vitality Void or Iron Reflexes but idk it is good or not. Feels like i need a little bit more defence for facetanking bosses but we not maximise our armor/block etc and i think that ~5 defence talents can't help.

Thanks you for tips :)
Last edited by Wiar on Oct 27, 2015, 11:12:11 AM
Reduced mana on aura?
"
ffca wrote:
Reduced mana on aura?

The gear is what it was when I made the build, and back then reduced mana worked with auras, i've just removed the reduced mana now and replaced it with a golem
This build only normal atziri viable or uber too?
Please update your build for 2.1 or link the same build for one handed swords/axes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info