[2.0] =Updating= Tommie's Physical Dual Blender[Noob Friendly] High HP + DPS [Atziri Viable]

Hey, this build is update ?
"
wtznael wrote:
Hey, this build is update ?

Hello,

I have the tree pretty much done, though will wait and release it til after 1.3 due to some other changes may be
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hey,

can you post more videos with your current gear ?

And what is the best cleave or dual strike ?
Can you please update you skill set for the 1.3 reset.
please update thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Apr 29, 2015, 4:27:17 PM
"
Later today I'll update

ahem :)
"
Later today I'll update, my skiltlree I am using atm is

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wSxBLMFLQvBDc0UIBRNFewYkRm0G8gcziFgI_YkmyftK1As6TGeMgk1kjXvNug67TwFPC09D0CgQXRDMUd-Sn1MYEz_TZJN41BHVvpXl1ivXhNfP2BBYEtjcGVNZ4Bnm2egaPJsRm20cmx07XYreA1674CKgUGE2YTvh3aNfZVmmSuf36IAo4qmV6gHqW6vbLXytz65HbyfvTa9gb6KvqfAZsGLxPbGrsqQytPYvd0N45_kUe4O7w7vfPAf9038S_zF_gr-VP6P

More life, slightly less damage

are you still going with the above? was surprised to see you dropped resolute tech. is your to hit % high enough it's not needed? as you are not building for crits and are only 3 points away from it, would think it would still be a good thing to have.

but them, I am not very good at maximizing builds, which is why I look for help from kind folks, like yourself, that take the time to share their builds :)
Updating this due to some requests, added trees sofar
Looking forward to this being updated. Trying this out in the new league, been fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info