[2.0] =Updating= Tommie's Physical Dual Blender[Noob Friendly] High HP + DPS [Atziri Viable]

"
Bhai wrote:
"
reThenok wrote:
[Noob Friendly]

"
- Relatively cheap compared to other builds, can work with 10 exalts

Damn, cant even afford noob-friendly builds nowadays :D

Wtf, have you guys ever tried farming piety/dom and getting currency through chaos recipes + trading? Or do you all think that currency only comes from drops?

Every fucking guide where the author has good or even decent gear is condemned with whiny posts about how expensive the build is. Before I clicked on this thread, I saw "Tommie" in the title and literally cringed knowing that some idiot was going to talk about how "expensive" the build is.

What do you expect the author to do? Buy shitty gear so you can see what the numbers look like in your personal price range?

Instead of posting useless shit whenever you see a guide showcasing good gear, I urge you all to use a modicum of your brainpower and:
A) Think about the build concept or idea
B) Evaluate the point efficiency of the tree
C) Decide for yourself whether the build functions with cheaper gear

Nice build, n00b.

I'm just going to ignore all that and say that you need to calm down. A lot of 'poor' people don't recognise that any endgame character they have might have is usually worth around 5-15 ex in gear and gems. A cheap one, that is.

To the OP, a few questions:

1. Do you prefer to swap out concentrated effect while mapping for general clearing proposes? This build achieves a lot of dps and at this point I think using increased AoE might clear the trash somewhat faster. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2. Would WoE(115% or higher roll) be effective as it can have around 300 pdps and is very cheap as compared to buying two one handers? At least until I can save up to buy or craft some sick weapons like yours? :P

Thanks
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:

I'm just going to ignore all that and say that you need to calm down. A lot of 'poor' people don't recognise that any endgame character they have might have is usually worth around 5-15 ex in gear and gems. A cheap one, that is.

To the OP, a few questions:

1. Do you prefer to swap out concentrated effect while mapping for general clearing proposes? This build achieves a lot of dps and at this point I think using increased AoE might clear the trash somewhat faster. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2. Would WoE(115% or higher roll) be effective as it can have around 300 pdps and is very cheap as compared to buying two one handers? At least until I can save up to buy or craft some sick weapons like yours? :P

Thanks

1, I usually play with concentrated effect all the time, ocassionaly switching to AoE, however I just kill a pack, flicker to next(pack gets cursed with vulner) and repeat. However it's personal preferences, I really get alot aoe with increased aoe instead.

2, I can try later if I find one. I did try however with 2x weapons I crafted with vendor recepie

(135/126pdps) and it gave me 43 000dps, will try with a new bor and wings of entropy later when I get one to loan from someone.

Also, as you requested before a screenshot with abyssus!

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Sep 24, 2014, 12:29:28 PM
Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply!!

So, two weapons with less than 150 pdps each, basically cruel difficulty gear, and your getting endgame map and atziri farming deeps. Im going to take in account your gems, which means a total noob will have like 70k cleave with 5c 250dps weapons on a BoR.

THE BLENDER HAS BEEN RESSURECTED!!! :P

You my friend have broken the game.
To hell with crit.
To hell with max block.
I'm gonna level a toon up for this as soon as I can.

BTW, 50 flat dmg from abyssus adds 22k deeps. Shit. xD

Edit: I'm pretty sure that getting attack speed in cruel adds more DPS. I might be wrong though, did you take oak because you already have 11 aps? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Sep 24, 2014, 1:43:53 PM
"
Etherfire wrote:
Oh wow, thanks for the quick reply!!

So, two weapons with less than 150 pdps each, basically cruel difficulty gear, and your getting endgame map and atziri farming deeps. Im going to take in account your gems, which means a total noob will have like 70k cleave with 5c 250dps weapons on a BoR.

THE BLENDER HAS BEEN RESSURECTED!!! :P

You my friend have broken the game.
To hell with crit.
To hell with max block.
I'm gonna level a toon up for this as soon as I can.

BTW, 50 flat dmg from abyssus adds 22k deeps. Shit. xD

Edit: I'm pretty sure that getting attack speed in cruel adds more DPS. I might be wrong though, did you take oak because you already have 11 aps? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

The screenshot posted above was made with my normal gear, with the 2 weapons it's around 38 000dps with a new BoR, however 150pdps is an easy upgrade. And yes, Oak was my choice in cruel difficulty. Have a video rendered to upload, of me using a 5l+the weapons and some selffound gear(corrupted dream frag fail i.e) and doing a piety with extra light damage, and piety is an ease(which is concidered one of the hardest bosses, despite the level)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Awesome.

Can't wait to see the vid. It'll be like skyforth's budget ele wander vid with blue gear, except yours will be infinitely more epic, because BLENDER!! xD

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Awesome.

Can't wait to see the vid. It'll be like skyforth's budget ele wander vid with blue gear, except yours will be infinitely more epic, because BLENDER!! xD

Yoloregalled the weapons but got sheat :(
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Sep 24, 2014, 2:43:47 PM
First video uploaded, which is a showcase of the build with gear that's kinda shit(<150pdps weapons and using a 5l(with bor you'll get an 7l))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAzAykW1UU
Great vid. That 10 second piety kill was priceless. Lol, that was like watching a level 50 character pwning level 70 content.

Awesome

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Great vid. That 10 second piety kill was priceless. Lol, that was like watching a level 50 character pwning level 70 content.

Awesome

Yeah, actually better than expected(was first time I tried those weapons haha). Will try fix an atzirivideo tomorrow(will use my gear though)
Alright, so which levelling spec do you recommend for max efficiency? I was thinking facebreaker, right?
It would be FB+ meginords+elreon mana ring.
Damn I need to sleep now. Its getting pretty late. Ill try to catch you in game if I have any further questions.

Thanks

P.s. looking forward to atziri faceroll
xD

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info