[2.0] =Updating= Tommie's Physical Dual Blender[Noob Friendly] High HP + DPS [Atziri Viable]

Nice build. with 5L and 150/190 DPS weapons I managed to have 13k dps without aura. Most importantly, I have close to 4K hp to survive maps. A lot DPS + a lot HP, that's something newbies should have.

I think you should demonstrate DPS with both 5L + poor gear and 6L + nice gear. Newbies will focus on what they can get and some others can focus on how far this build can go.

You didn't mention Wings Of Entropy in the build though. It's a low cost weapon but I'm not sure how much DPS I can get with poor gears.

Thanks anyway!
Last edited by rrrrr5r on Oct 8, 2014, 5:41:27 AM
Glad i found this. thanks!
I was playing a blender back in beta and had a ton of fun but wouldnt of known where to start after all the changes.
I'm ok with my Cyclone dps (~24k buffed and ~17k without), but since the last few patches I now have low resists (69%, 67%, 47%), so I'm working on that. I'm using:

Should I divine some more my ST? I made it with 103% and divined it just once. Thanks!
Edit: I tried Cleave today... the tooltip dps went up to 35k buffed but I'm just too used with cyclone to change lol
My shop - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1085909
Last edited by mfilh0o on Oct 11, 2014, 2:32:45 AM
"
mfilh0o wrote:
I'm ok with my Cyclone dps (~24k buffed and ~17k without), but since the last few patches I now have low resists (69%, 67%, 47%), so I'm working on that. I'm using:

Should I divine some more my ST? I made it with 103% and divined it just once. Thanks!
Edit: I tried Cleave today... the tooltip dps went up to 35k buffed but I'm just too used with cyclone to change lol

Hey,

The soultaker goes up to 140% physical damage, and attackspeed 20-25%, if you got enough to buy a few I'd it. Resists are often hard to cap with resists but possible. Try get on jewellery and such.

Cyclone vs Cleave is just up to yourself and personal preferences, and comparing tooltips on different skills isn't accurate.

Regards,
Tommie

"
Esoteric187 wrote:
Glad i found this. thanks!
I was playing a blender back in beta and had a ton of fun but wouldnt of known where to start after all the changes.

I am glad you liked it, it became really good since last patch!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Oct 11, 2014, 6:01:23 AM
I just killed Atziri for the first time ever using this build on my 3rd try. I just wanted to say thank you very much for posting this build for us to use.
ya this is awesome build but i slightly twisted to have more regen and reduced attack speed to compensate life leech gem/chaos degen (using herald of ash/so no mana).the only thing it hurts is fking chaos .tried museum boss double boss, thought i could handle them all.but freaking haste aura boss with chaos dmg boss 6 boss hard to handle almost getting died.then turned my playstyle to hit and run .killed one by one .it was a fking thrilling moment.for final 2 i just tanked them.
tried lvl 75 mevreil with ele weakness and haste mode added projectiles.i enter the room see the boss instant death from ice spear falls(got frozen).it was like instant death.
to get my revenge i went for graveyard map she was also tough.but anyhow went with and run style and at low life i went for manmode so that i could leech more to outnumber the dmg taken(blooddance awesome shoes.at monter low life i get 30 inc dmg).hoping to reach lvl 85 so that i can go for torture boss/temple piety.

i killed junlge boss in vulnerbility map.man mode awesome moments.

in this league flasks are the important things more than the weapons.having three high level bubbling flasks are good.
"
TheBigOgre wrote:
I just killed Atziri for the first time ever using this build on my 3rd try. I just wanted to say thank you very much for posting this build for us to use.

I am happy you like it, and congrats on your atziri kill! :)

"
gokulnath wrote:
ya this is awesome build but i slightly twisted to have more regen and reduced attack speed to compensate life leech gem/chaos degen (using herald of ash/so no mana).the only thing it hurts is fking chaos .tried museum boss double boss, thought i could handle them all.but freaking haste aura boss with chaos dmg boss 6 boss hard to handle almost getting died.then turned my playstyle to hit and run .killed one by one .it was a fking thrilling moment.for final 2 i just tanked them.
tried lvl 75 mevreil with ele weakness and haste mode added projectiles.i enter the room see the boss instant death from ice spear falls(got frozen).it was like instant death.
to get my revenge i went for graveyard map she was also tough.but anyhow went with and run style and at low life i went for manmode so that i could leech more to outnumber the dmg taken(blooddance awesome shoes.at monter low life i get 30 inc dmg).hoping to reach lvl 85 so that i can go for torture boss/temple piety.

i killed junlge boss in vulnerbility map.man mode awesome moments.

in this league flasks are the important things more than the weapons.having three high level bubbling flasks are good.

Yeah there are some bosses that are tougher than others for sure, but nothing is impossible >:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hi,
i wanna try Atziri for the first time, can someone give me some advise?

Here my Gear
Spoiler

or instead of BoR

i got near to 26k Tooltip dps on Cyclon without Buffs and 4900hp.

The questions are:
Bor or 6 Linked ?
Cyclon or Cleave ?
is something important for Atziri ?

Replace that mace with an axe or sword as you don't take any mace passives. With another axe or sword you will gain a lot of dps.

Use BoR if you want block otherwise use the 6l for more damage.

For atziri I recommend cleave. Easier to move around and dodge stuff. Also, you can easily ruin cleave on mana so you can ditch the soul take and get a nice gg weapon instead.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Replace that mace with an axe or sword as you don't take any mace passives. With another axe or sword you will gain a lot of dps.

Use BoR if you want block otherwise use the 6l for more damage.

For atziri I recommend cleave. Easier to move around and dodge stuff. Also, you can easily ruin cleave on mana so you can ditch the soul take and get a nice gg weapon instead.

What he said, and use Inc aoe instead of conc in heal phase and just camp on atziri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info