[2.0] =Updating= Tommie's Physical Dual Blender[Noob Friendly] High HP + DPS [Atziri Viable]

Hello fellow exiles of Wraelcast!
I am here to present my buildguide by request for those being interested. Around a year ago, I fell in love with melee characters, particulary duelists due to their high APS, so I made myself a Wings Of Entropy build which I felt was good the time being, but slowly felt it was not optimal, and I grew away from melee characters since then. Until recently, when I decided it's time to make myself a new dualwielding character that will be useing the newly buffed skill, cleave. This resulted in a very fast attacking character with insane mobility, high life with the new lifechange as well as insane damage. For solo play this may have one of the fastest clear speed ingame, as well as being very newbie-friendly.

With the 1.2 patch release this build is very newbie-friendly, due to having good defences combined with high mobility and utilizing alot of skills and doing the higher tier of maps with ease(Atziri included). There are no requirments for legacy uniques so it's viable in the new temporary leagues too!

"
Showcase of Build with bad gear; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAzAykW1UU

Pros
- Heals insanely fast, from low HP to max in just about a second or 2
- Insane mobility with leapslam and whirling blade, hard to beat even with lowlife blood rage
- Alot of hit per seconds, extremely fast attacking
- Physical damage based, therefor resist mobs not being as big of an issue
- Due to the new lifeflasks and nodes, a seething divine flask will be extremely usefull and heal up to 1800hp on use
- Capable of doing all map mods
- Can heal on physical reflect map(Immortal call will be automaticaly triggered with CWDT)
- All bosses can be done because of high DPS combined with good surviveability
- Decent ammount of block
- Requires no legacy uniques and viable in the new leagues that are presented
- Relatively cheap compared to other builds, can work with <5 exalts
- Skill diversity, gamestyle is not for you, or bored of the one you're currently using? No problem, alot of different skills work with this build!
- High life without "OP" gear

Cons
- Mana issue before you get your mana leech, alternative getting a soultaker(suboptimal for build)
- Resoulte Technique and therefor no critical hits, however the damage is there crit or not
- For late game(maps concidered lategame) you'll want to have a BoR or 5/6L- Chest
- Blood rage is needed for lifeleech
- Unless high chaos regen, blood rage requires good flask use as well as trying to attack as many mobs as possible to not degen to death, in half-/ no regen maps
- High stacking attackspeed causes desync sometimes

Early game
20 points

40 points

Mid game
60 points

80 points

Late game
100 points

End game
110 points

Bandits
- Help Oak for 40HP in normal.
- Kill all for 1 skillpointcruel.
- Kill all for 1 skillpoint, or help Kraitlyn for 1 maximum frenzy charge in merciless.

To note
- Iron reflexes is not used since I don't think armour is worth it anymore, especially due to the introduction of trigger gems in 1.0.0(Cast When Damage Taken especially). With a level 20cwdt+20/20increased duration+20/20 immortal call and 3 charges you get nearly 7 seconds physical immune status
- Can also be made as a marauder, however I find the 5 first node unefficient, or as scion with small modification
- Not yet felt a need for unwavering stance so it's not used

Here I will showcase a few different skills with this build, used with my gear and selfbuffed only from hatred and herald of ash!

Attack Skills
Cleave
Spoiler

2L-

3L-

4L-

5L-

6L-

Dual strike
Spoiler

2L-

3L-

4L-

5L-

6L-

Cyclone
Spoiler

2L-

3L-

4L-

5L-

6L-

If soultaker, change
with

Blood magic replaced with weapon elemental damage(soul taker users)

Auras
Hatred + Herald of Ash + Reduced Mana

Flicker strike
Flicker strike + Curse on hit + Vulnerability(Warlord's mark) + multistrike

Used to close the gap between the next pack aswell as curse them with vulnerability, meaning they taking more physical damage from us. If you can't get enough int, switch to warlord's mark for defense

Mobility
Whirling Blades + Leap slam + Faster attacks + Blood magic

Gives insane movment, and as you can't jump gaps with whirling blades leap slam is needed

My Current Gear
Spoiler

What stats to look for on gear
Spoiler
YOU MUST HAVE MANA LEECH ON ONE PIECE of YOUR GEAR, ALT USE BLOOD MAGIC/SOUL TAKER

Try to get int on your gear aswell
» Helmet –Life, resists
» Chest –Life, resists
» Boots –Life, resists
» Gloves –Life, increased attack speed, resists
» Rings –Life, resistance, increased attack speed, added x-y physical damage
» Amulet –Life, resistance,added x-x physical damage

Usefull Unique Items
Spoiler
Bringer Of Rain
Soul Taker

Defense
Spoiler

With rumi's

Offense
Spoiler

Cleave with 4 frenzy charges and increased aoe

Cleave with 4 frenzy, vaal haste, taste of hate and atziri's promise

Showcase of Build with bad gear; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAzAykW1UU

More to come

If you have any questions, you can catch me ingame @NiceCleavage. Special thanks to 1stOfTHE5 for helping me with these artworks!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Oct 2, 2015, 6:45:59 PM
You should tell in the guide that most people won't be getting crazy DPS like yours without such powerful gear.(yes i'm jelly :).

Other than that, great build. I'll probably end up playing something like this.
On a side note, just for fun, what's your dps with an abyssus?
Nice guide and thanks for proving to the world that you don't need crit to get insane deeps. It's nice to see more people playing melee and the blender builds especially.=))
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
just something to mention on cleave, I believe Multistrike is more important than Conc effect. but other then that yea it's a nice build, probably will try it out.
Just curious, how or where you get your sword?
"
FelipeFTZ wrote:
Just curious, how or where you get your sword?

I did buy it for 10exalts and mastercrafted hybrid for 2chaos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Great Guide Tommie!

I hope to see a PvP guide from you soon! :)
So how exactly are you keeping yourself healed with this with Blood Magic on such a fast attack, blood rage, and no LL and no LGOH? Seems pretty risky to just rely on flasks.

No defenses screenshot?
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Sep 23, 2014, 8:09:03 PM
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
So how exactly are you keeping yourself healed with this with Blood Magic on such a fast attack, blood rage, and no LL and no LGOH? Seems pretty risky to just rely on flasks.

No defenses screenshot?

I don't use bloodmagic except with cyclone, and I forgot defense screenshot, coming when I'm home later today
[Noob Friendly]

"
- Relatively cheap compared to other builds, can work with 10 exalts

Damn, cant even afford noob-friendly builds nowadays :D
"
reThenok wrote:
[Noob Friendly]

"
- Relatively cheap compared to other builds, can work with 10 exalts

Damn, cant even afford noob-friendly builds nowadays :D

Wtf, have you guys ever tried farming piety/dom and getting currency through chaos recipes + trading? Or do you all think that currency only comes from drops?

Every fucking guide where the author has good or even decent gear is condemned with whiny posts about how expensive the build is. Before I clicked on this thread, I saw "Tommie" in the title and literally cringed knowing that some idiot was going to talk about how "expensive" the build is.

What do you expect the author to do? Buy shitty gear so you can see what the numbers look like in your personal price range?

Instead of posting useless shit whenever you see a guide showcasing good gear, I urge you all to use a modicum of your brainpower and:
A) Think about the build concept or idea
B) Evaluate the point efficiency of the tree
C) Decide for yourself whether the build functions with cheaper gear

Nice build, n00b.
IGN: BaiBhai | BhaiBhai | Bhailo

Last edited by Bhai on Sep 24, 2014, 10:25:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info