State of Exile Podcast and New 1.2.3 Screenshots

Yep, like many others I skipped most of Haku missions, now I'll skip them *all* -_-
Last edited by Rhalph on Sep 22, 2014, 2:55:26 AM
no love for haku
Soon, haku missions in HC will only be done in cruel, with 5 people waiting at the entrance, and one overleveled char running through.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
lol@ QQ AltF4 players
IGN TylordRampage
Yes desync sucks and yes that needs to be fixed, but skipping haku missions just because of it ? at least for rampage/softcore that shouldnt be needed, yesterday i found a death and taxes map and thought whatever lets do this in mind that my char is not suitable for it (melee dual strike crit 3700 life) and in the end i died only once and everything was fine :)

so stop QQ about stuff i like the new mechanic i also hate desync, but obviously its not that easy to fix friggin desync else GGG would have done it long ago
So long Haku. You'll have to get your fingers out of your ass and grab your spirit yourself.
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
"
demogorg wrote:
Yes desync sucks and yes that needs to be fixed, but skipping haku missions just because of it ? at least for rampage/softcore that shouldnt be needed, yesterday i found a death and taxes map and thought whatever lets do this in mind that my char is not suitable for it (melee dual strike crit 3700 life) and in the end i died only once and everything was fine :)

so stop QQ about stuff i like the new mechanic i also hate desync, but obviously its not that easy to fix friggin desync else GGG would have done it long ago

[Removed by Support]

But seriously, try and play SC to feel a week or more of play go down the drain when you die on a char past lvl 85. I don't even make char past that anymore since it is just tedious and unrewarding.

It doesn't matter if it is easy or hard, what matters is it isn't fixed and probably won't be. We aren't the developers, what is easy or hard shouldn't really consern us, consumers.

EDIT So, pokemon referenses are bad? Or is it ok to people refer to SC players in derogatory terms, but not ok to refer to defenders of bad decisions by who they are?
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
Last edited by Allnamestaken on Sep 22, 2014, 4:05:00 AM
already avioding all Haku missions .....
Love this Game & You Guys! But I don't get why there is time for making the annoying Haku-Missions more annoying while Beyond still is annoying/unrewarding & Leveling the Masters at level 6/7 is just a boring Grind, with some very risky Missions when You look at HC.

Pleaase think about Solo & HC when You look at the Masters (Vagan, Haku ...), let them spawn a little more often (I do like Grinding, but I hate when I can't even find the Thing I like to grind), make some Hideout-Improvements or MTX, give us new Pets, ...

There are so much small Things to do (adding QoL-Stuff, Trade, Ladder, ...), I sometimes do not understand why Things like this Haku-Effect is on your List.

Greetings,

Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
More random occurring desync problems, is exactly what Haku missions needed.

$ IDDQD
$ IDCLIP
$ balance!11one11!

E:
I'd add a default 60% fleet mod to every Haku instance, while you are at it. Please, gaem too easy, need more desync.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 22, 2014, 4:07:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info