[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Hello there!

I'm bored with Harbinger and probably will have less time to play Abyss league. So, I wanted to ask, will this build do well on SSF? I'm planning to play slowly in standard SSF league. So, is it SSF viable (in terms of gear found mostly)?
"
Rackham_ wrote:
I wanted to ask, will this build do well on SSF? I'm planning to play slowly in standard SSF league. So, is it SSF viable (in terms of gear found mostly)?

Yes, you can play SSF. However, the hardest bosses may be too difficult unless you farm a lot and over-level first. Just don't expect a quick playthrough and you will be fine.
Great guide, very informative! What were you going to say about Herald of Thunder in the counter-attacks section though? I couldn’t find it after it was mentioned in the aura section. I’m planning on doing static strike.

Last edited by AttritionSC on Nov 22, 2017, 4:43:33 AM
"
AttritionSC wrote:
Great guide, very informative! What were you going to say about Herald of Thunder in the counter-attacks section though? I couldn’t find it after it was mentioned in the aura section. I’m planning on doing static strike.

Herald of Thunder can be used instead of herald of ash as it would apply your curse to packs fairly reliably (when shocked) when you kill something. It'll start working once your crit chance is good at high levels. Try it out and see if you like it. HoT - Curse on hit - curse in a three link. Of course, Blasphemy may be even better, just less fun.
Ahh, cool, thanks. Probably not an option for me since I'm wanting to do Lightning Coil, Abyssus, Purity of Lightning though right?
"
AttritionSC wrote:
Ahh, cool, thanks. Probably not an option for me since I'm wanting to do Lightning Coil, Abyssus, Purity of Lightning though right?

Right, since you wouldn't have any mana left. You'd have to use blood magic support, which would reduce your damage and survival. Totally not worth it.
Some more questions: If I use the Surrender shield, can I not have Reckoning with the curse on hit supports on another item? Basically, can only one Reckoning be used? If so, do you just use Riposte and Vengeance for the curse set-up even though it it would effect less monsters?
"
AttritionSC wrote:
Some more questions: If I use the Surrender shield, can I not have Reckoning with the curse on hit supports on another item? Basically, can only one Reckoning be used? If so, do you just use Riposte and Vengeance for the curse set-up even though it it would effect less monsters?

I guess you want to put life leech on the level 30 reckoning. All copies of the gem including the one on surrender would share a cooldown timer. Whether your curse would get applied from the second gem, probably, but maybe not as often. Haven't tested that. Curse is fine on the other trigger gems or CWDT (wouldn't be applied as much) or manual cast, or drop HoA for blasphemy (best if you want lots of uptime on your curse).
Hi there. I have no big problem so far. Its work very well and i´m around t8 maps now. Had The Bringer of Rain Nightmare Bascinet and tried to upgrade my gear to "premium" stuff. Much more dmg. I dies some times and when...then mostly instant :D

Im using :

and if i try to change it dps from Blade furry goes about 6k to 3k down with 0,25attack/per second :S

I can change my Armor with better 6link stuff(farm still currencies for this), also gloves, maybe
for better rare ring.

But have you a suggestion for?
Last edited by amocpower on Nov 25, 2017, 2:30:18 PM
"
amocpower wrote:
I dies some times and when...then mostly instant :D

Abyssus without a 6-link lightning coil + level 20 or 21 purity of lighting is not that good. As you noted, you'll die sometimes. A normal helmet plus cheaper 6-link chest is possibly better overall. I do 200K dps, don't need abyssus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info