[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

vaible grandmaster :? If yes so how u deal this?*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blJcDRupdNU
I guesst you had linked wrong Armor at "Budget" setup. It is a normal "white Breast armor"
Hi there. I am playng ur build froma long time. Never asked( every question i found in post history). But now I am little confused and need advice. Swiched to premuim setup. And dont feel it strong as before. So i guess i am doing some mistake...but cant figure it out.

Here's my stuff: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bustara/characters?characterName=bustara
Exept corrupted aegis ( i still cant find one i can afford), what else can i do to make it littlebit stronger? Thanks in advance for your help guys.
"
amocpower wrote:
I guesst you had linked wrong Armor at "Budget" setup. It is a normal "white Breast armor"

No, that item is just for appearance and gem leveling along with bringer of rain. It is correct.
"
bustara wrote:
Hi there. I am playng ur build froma long time. Never asked( every question i found in post history). But now I am little confused and need advice. Swiched to premuim setup. And dont feel it strong as before. So i guess i am doing some mistake...but cant figure it out.

Here's my stuff: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bustara/characters?characterName=bustara
Exept corrupted aegis ( i still cant find one i can afford), what else can i do to make it littlebit stronger? Thanks in advance for your help guys.

I would look at your things, but you haven't set permission to view your character tab. Or, you can link them here.

Usually, aegis benefits from granite flask use and some strong ar/es hybrid pieces.

Of course, if you like the bringer of rain setup, you can stay with it.

The idea with aegis is to have a higher effective life pool.
"I would look at your things, but you haven't set permission to view your character tab"

Hi there. My mistake. Now it should be visible.I have other char that will keep with bringer of rain.
Thanks for your time and advice.
"
bustara wrote:
"I would look at your things, but you haven't set permission to view your character tab"

Hi there. My mistake. Now it should be visible.I have other char that will keep with bringer of rain.
Thanks for your time and advice.

Looks good, but if you want to upgrade, it is possible, with higher ES rolls on helm and chest. There is no flat ES on either piece.

Yous DPS will still go up a little bit with more levels and quality on a couple supports.
Thanks again for your help and this verry good quide. I will keep upgrading when possible.
Hi what better sword i can use than that linked in build?
"
BlacktheOops wrote:
Hi what better sword i can use than that linked in build?

Hard to do much better. You could get a rare with high physical damage, but that costs many exalted. Alternatively, a Varunastra is pretty good if you get two clusters on the tree. By the Blade and Deadly Dilettante.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info