[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

Editing this because I found what I was looking for, guess you can take this as a BUMP instead. :)
Last edited by Jakzca on Nov 30, 2017, 6:24:16 PM
"
Jakzca wrote:
I think https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Infernal_Blow could be an interesting choice in this build. We're already close to a lot of things (Avatar of Fire, Ele Weapon nodes, Duration nodes, AoE) that could help Infernal Blow be even better.

Been a while since I last tested it, but when I did, it wasn't quite as fast clearing maps as other options. If you like the mechanic though, go for it.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
amocpower wrote:
I dies some times and when...then mostly instant :D

Abyssus without a 6-link lightning coil + level 20 or 21 purity of lighting is not that good. As you noted, you'll die sometimes. A normal helmet plus cheaper 6-link chest is possibly better overall. I do 200K dps, don't need abyssus.

I didn´t realize what Abyssus do. I just see damage in Tooltip and think its "Woah 47% more damage is very good".And todayi look again and saw "Damage TAKEN". I feel me really dumb afer this :D

I change it with a "okish" Helmet. Finish few minutes ago, t10 map with Ele+Phy reflect. I have still not so good equipment, not any singel 20lvl gem and not even 6link. So its work very well :)

Thank you for your effort my friend :)

PS. : I save this build in my Crome few years ago...its show version number 1.01. Its now cheaper and better now :D
Last edited by amocpower on Dec 2, 2017, 4:56:37 PM
"
amocpower wrote:
its show version number 1.01. Its now cheaper and better now :D

Yes, still chugging along, 4 years later. :)
And it was really good on harbinger and i think it can be even better on 3.1.

After my total noob Legacy days i set my objective to get into end game content in Harb as far as i can.

Now It looks like this : https://pastebin.com/pTe4S8CU . Pob 1.4.65.

HoA is on switch for Shaper.

Shaper was dead on 2nd try at 91 lvl (first try was on 87 lvl without Brutal Blade) and UberAtziri went easy and deathless on first try (91lvl).

Now im sitting here and thinking how much it can be improved before Abyss. I feel that there can be improvements done but im dumb and i cant see it.

"
Fulgrim7 wrote:
Shaper was dead on 2nd try at 91 lvl (first try was on 87 lvl without Brutal Blade) and UberAtziri went easy and deathless on first try (91lvl).

Now im sitting here and thinking how much it can be improved before Abyss. I feel that there can be improvements done but im dumb and i cant see it.

Congrats!

I would err toward the original build with Warrior's Blood, Solidity, Diamond Skin and the block nodes near Sanctuary, instead of Profane Chemisty and Aspect of the Lynx and the resist nodes near Sanctuary. However, this is a minor difference, either way.

The only build variation that would be tempting would be vitality void and elemental overload and mind over matter but that would require a Red Nightmare, which is super expensive.
Do you have plans to update this build for 3.1? I really hope so, as this is one of my favorite builds.
"
Toots wrote:
Do you have plans to update this build for 3.1? I really hope so, as this is one of my favorite builds.

Yes, I will
Hi, i go to play again this built at the start of the league i love it, is viable static strike with the new suportt gem ancestral call suport? what do you think? What gem is out to play this? thanks for the build 4 years playing.
Maybe a minor differences but still im gonna test it in 3.1.
Now im having blast with legacy flasks + acuities i bought before nerf.

I'm definitely buying Red Nightmare in abyss. I was considering it maybe 2 weeks in league but got scared off by price. It was 10ex or more that time and i was still on scaeva (foil prices...).

There is f great place for it next to Stamina. Life nodes + resistances and stamina + 41% chance for endurance charge.And free 4 link.

Rest of the passives would go to Mom, which is really interesting idea, it would completely nulify dmg taken from Abyssus even without ToH.

There will be little problem with resigning from block nodes.And what about auras? Go for more mana or just throw them out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info