[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
ikitt wrote:
Hi, i go to play again this built at the start of the league i love it, is viable static strike with the new suportt gem ancestral call suport? what do you think? What gem is out to play this? thanks for the build 4 years playing.

Yes, looks like a good support. With 'less' damage multiplier, I doubt that it would be better than blade flurry, ice crash, and earthquake though, which can hit multiple targets with an additional damage support gem, vs. losing the slot for this.
"
Fulgrim7 wrote:
There will be little problem with resigning from block nodes.And what about auras? Go for more mana or just throw them out?

If you put red nightmare in the jewel socket near devotion, you can drop the ranger area of the tree.

Herald of ash is no big deal, just run hatred.
Possible new premium build.

I hesitated posting this because of how expensive gearing it would be, but some people want to take this build to shaper / level 95+, so it's an option.

The normal build will remain pretty much the same.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
ikitt wrote:
Hi, i go to play again this built at the start of the league i love it, is viable static strike with the new suportt gem ancestral call suport? what do you think? What gem is out to play this? thanks for the build 4 years playing.

Yes, looks like a good support. With 'less' damage multiplier, I doubt that it would be better than blade flurry, ice crash, and earthquake though, which can hit multiple targets with an additional damage support gem, vs. losing the slot for this.

Now at level 60 in abyss, static strike + ancestrall suportt dont work fine... but molten strike + ancestrall call suport is amazing, with 2 wildfire crinson jewell(+50% area of effect and +4 proyectiles) and multistrike.

1 Molten strike fires 7 projectiles with ancestral call 21 with multisrike 63 projectiles, amazing clearspeed, i go with 5L: MoltenSrike+AncestralCall+Multistrike+AttackSpeed++MeleePhy
"
ikitt wrote:
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
ikitt wrote:

Now at level 60 in abyss, static strike + ancestrall suportt dont work fine... but molten strike + ancestrall call suport is amazing, with 2 wildfire crinson jewell(+50% area of effect and +4 proyectiles) and multistrike.

1 Molten strike fires 7 projectiles with ancestral call 21 with multisrike 63 projectiles, amazing clearspeed, i go with 5L: MoltenSrike+AncestralCall+Multistrike+AttackSpeed++MeleePhy

Would you please post a screenshot?
Leveling with Molten Strike + Ancestral Call is fast and fun. Melts the screen. You get a similar effect to multistrike where you don't have to worry about aiming to hit.

Add a Wildfire gem and it just gets better.
So I had to play with the build a bit to make it work. Can anyone give me some advice as to what to do? I'm using molten strike and my tooltip is only reading like 18k. I've got a fair bit of chaos to invest further any advice would be awesome
"
kalanikila wrote:
So I had to play with the build a bit to make it work. Can anyone give me some advice as to what to do? I'm using molten strike and my tooltip is only reading like 18k. I've got a fair bit of chaos to invest further any advice would be awesome

May I ask what you had to change to make it work? The budget setup example with blade flurry works well. There are more premium options as well.
Thank you for this build, I have found it ideal for me. Having tried several others, I am playing SSF and although I am still in act 1. Yet to do Caverns of Wrath, the build has been real fun to play. It helps that the RNG seems to be on my side in the early game, with 4 uniques dropped and so far 2 superior gems.

I am fairly new to the game so still learning. I'm not using the flame totem etc, instead I am going with ancestral protector which I feel fits the concept of the build more.
Update: Updated the uber tree for the build. Minor tweaks to number of block nodes vs. damage nodes due to unlimited budget (within reason).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info