[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
Pchalic1000 wrote:
would a Belt of the Deceiver, Heavy Belt work for this build

Good belt. Much inferior to the inexpensive meginord's girdle.
Hi,

Thanks for the guide it is really helpful

Currently im a level 50 inquisitor on act 3 cruel. Most of the time i just play solo and use the items that i find.

Right now im just trying to find equipment you suggested with skill gems on them.

Currently using Ice crash -> fortify -> faster attack gems since its the only good weapon i found.

I was looking through the video you posted on youtube and you were using static strike

May i know when i should start using static strike and whats a good support gem for it?

thanks!
"
extra_rice wrote:
May i know when i should start using static strike and whats a good support gem for it?

I currently recommend staying with ice crash or switching to blade flurry. You do need to get melee physical damage on there at least. A 4-link is a gimmie, use a few jewelers and fuse, should take less than 10.
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
extra_rice wrote:

I currently recommend staying with ice crash or switching to blade flurry. You do need to get melee physical damage on there at least. A 4-link is a gimmie, use a few jewelers and fuse, should take less than 10.

Hi again,

Its the first time im having trouble with monters right now. ive been dying a lot lately, currently on Act 1 Merciless

What set up can you suggest? Im using ice crash but lacking support gems since i dont have enough jewellers orb and or of fusing.
"
extra_rice wrote:
What set up can you suggest? Im using ice crash but lacking support gems since i dont have enough jewellers orb and or of fusing.

If you are not playing solo self found mode, you can trade for a 5-link chest or a tabula rasa. If solo self found, then all you can do is farm areas that you can handle easily until you find what you need.

Link to trading site for basic 5-link
Last edited by Sovyn on Apr 10, 2017, 1:04:03 PM
"
Sovyn wrote:
"
extra_rice wrote:

If you are not playing solo self found mode, you can trade for a 5-link chest or a tabula rasa. If solo self found, then all you can do is farm areas that you can handle easily until you find what you need.

Link to trading site for basic 5-link

Thanks for the info!
Hi, i'm level 88 right now on LSC and i think i want to see how far i can go with upgrades.

Currently i have:
Spoiler

Could someone point me in the right direction to go even a step further? :)
Looking to spend upto 5Ex right now if you can give me some ideas for future upgrades i will probably save up for that! :).

Loving this build so far, clear speed is decent, just currently low on HP (4330) and energy shield (155)

Bladeflurry tooltip in HO with Hatred & HoA is 5.2k at the moment.
I just want to drop by and say thank you. This is a very easy (on the wallet) build. Currently lvl 60 and only utilizing anything I can scrape off/find myself.

Just wanna add, if you guys are short on currency or just being cheap. Get Cameria's Maul. It's very cheap, works nicely with Ice Crash.
is this sword good for ice crash build?
"
Loving this build so far, clear speed is decent, just currently low on HP (4330) and energy shield (155

Life is OK. It'll go up some as you level more. Max block is equivalent to a lot of life in most situations. Just watch the one-shot mechanics that are generally meant to be avoided anyway as those can be a crap shoot.

Melee damage on full life - I would change this support for physical to lightning or faster attacks since you don't have much ES and no aegis. Those supports should offer increased clear speed in your situation.

You might consider blood rage instead of molten shell and going with a level one CWDT for better uptime on tempest shield.

It is possible to upgrade the Le Heup and the gloves for additional damage/life, but it wouldn't be easy or inexpensive. With patience it is possible.

Your gear is pretty solid.

You could also mess with aegis (see premium setup in the guide).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info