[3.10] Sovyn's Lazy Pally - Tanky Templar with Max Block

"
bazu wrote:
is this sword good for ice crash build?

That weapon would be excellent for any skill that works with a sword.

So I am playing this build an loving it. My question is what to upgrade next? My tooltip dps is around 5.8k unbuffed at the moment. My defenses are pretty good right now and am completely comfortable in t7 maps. I die to some reflect occasionally, but that's it and when i am not paying attention. I have 1ex and 20c, so where do I go from here? Also my flasks are all good and qualitied.
"
Krayth wrote:
So I am playing this build an loving it. My question is what to upgrade next?

I would grab a4 block corrupted lazhwar, they are not expensive.

If you need INT, get it on skill tree jewels (resists too).

Change out physical to lightning for increased AOE for most clearing, makes you less vulnerable to reflect and clears faster. Swap the phys to light back in for bosses.

At that point you are looking at modest upgrades to gloves, ring, for more damage / life and it can be hard to find.
Thanks for the advice. Checked PoE Trade and didn't see any ammy with block %, so I may just get a few and try my luck vaaling them.
"
Krayth wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Checked PoE Trade and didn't see any ammy with block %, so I may just get a few and try my luck vaaling them.

Wrong search parameters. Here you go.

Oh thanks! Yeah I always end up messing that up :p

Really good guide overall,I just dont understand something.I am using static strike,and the guide is purely based on physical damage.I have blood rage on a CWDT,dont get hit often,but if I do the leech is very small since im basically spewing mostly lightning and have to use potions to survive,specially if a boss used a move I didnt block.Whats the logic behind it?What am I doing wrong?

Cheers
Standard: Taradas
Legacy: BernardaLaMimosina
Beta: BetaBlondeBadger
"
Xageco wrote:
Really good guide overall,I just dont understand something.I am using static strike,and the guide is purely based on physical damage.I have blood rage on a CWDT,dont get hit often,but if I do the leech is very small since im basically spewing mostly lightning and have to use potions to survive,specially if a boss used a move I didnt block.Whats the logic behind it?What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Blood rage is a damage output choice for the 3 frenzy charges that it passively generates. The leech can't hurt, but it's a minor thing. If you do want more leech, you could consider using the life leech support gem on the counter attacks. Life leech support on main attack skill would cost a lot of your damage output.
Hey, Im just beginning with your build, I wanna start buying items already but I dont understand how do you use this 6 gem Ice Crash when you have Bringer of Rain?...
Last edited by Shoxu on Apr 20, 2017, 5:18:16 PM
"
Shoxu wrote:
Hey, Im just beginning with your build, I wanna start buying items already but I dont understand how do you use this 6 gem Ice Crash when you have Bringer of Rain?...

Bringer of Rain has 3 skills on helmet that you dont have to socket (Faster attacks, melee physical damage & Blind), so you pretty much have a 7L.

@Sovyn

Your first post still says to go for elemental weakness / enfeeble etc, but didn't elemental weakness become pretty much obsolete by the inquisitor ascendancy?

Wouldnt it make more sense to swap Elemental Weakness for Assassin's mark to get more critical strikes since thats the path this build has gone for?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info