[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Answering questions tonight guys! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Yes, this build is very suitable as a MF character as it doesn't require too many specific items you can instead focus on increasing rarity on your gear :)
What about Auras?
Hey mate , i realy like the build and the youtube guide ,you made a great work. I want to ask you something , since you suggested Doryani Scepter what do you think is a good gem setup to take use of the proliferation bonus ?
"
Amarach wrote:
What about Auras?

Since you are running BM auras is not part of this build. Instead you focus on getting lots of block chance, life and armor. I personally think getting auras would reduce the effectiveness and power of the build.

BM leaves you able to focus on the above mentioned defences instead :)
"
HighBlow wrote:
Hey mate , i realy like the build and the youtube guide ,you made a great work. I want to ask you something , since you suggested Doryani Scepter what do you think is a good gem setup to take use of the proliferation bonus ?

Thank you mate, I appreciate you saying so!

Well since it really isn't needed there isn't much I would recommend, however if you really want to you could go Fire trap, increased burn damage and concentrated effect :)
"
"
HighBlow wrote:

Thank you mate, I appreciate you saying so!

Well since it really isn't needed there isn't much I would recommend, however if you really want to you could go Fire trap, increased burn damage and concentrated effect :)

Thx man, i know its a bit of overkill :P but i gonna try it, i read on reddit suggested a freezing setup that can freeze entire packs , is that even viable ? (i'm quite new to POE)
Im actually following this guide and this build is quite nice and easy. I was wondering if it wouldn´t be better to link flame totem with empower instead of faster projectiles?
"
MrBossTinkz wrote:
Im actually following this guide and this build is quite nice and easy. I was wondering if it wouldn´t be better to link flame totem with empower instead of faster projectiles?

That can definitely work as well mate. I just personally like the increased range the totems get with faster projectiles :)
Hey LiftingNerfBro!
So glad i found this build. I've been looking around for a build like yours for days!!!!

And finally it came to me yesterday while having a shit on the poop station :)
In no time to wipe things off, I was up and ready with my marauder!

Played few hours and reached lvl 25 in no time.

Q? Where can i find CWdT and Enfeeble lvl 1 gem.
Q? I have a lvl 7 enfeeble. How can i reset it to lvl 1

Thanks again for the PERFECT guide man! If you have any other class build feel free to share with us!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info