[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Build: Dual Flame Totem, Blood Magic Chieftain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
trademeplease wrote:
Tabula rasa is enough for most maps =)

This build is really very cheap and cool for farm.

This equipment is enough to do most maps solo. Atziri not avaible... or i'm too low skill =)

IF some1 interested in my equipment msg me IGN ILOVEVERYMUCHTOTRADE

I'm gonna try another build.

Thank you for giving your feedback mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Thanks for all the guides. I will be making a new character soon and had a few questions. Why did you chose a Marauder for flame totems and Templar for Searing Bond. Which would you consider stronger through cruel/merciless and which is stronger mapping/farming? I will be playing in Beyond.

Thanks again for the great content.
"
Seufari wrote:
Thanks for all the guides. I will be making a new character soon and had a few questions. Why did you chose a Marauder for flame totems and Templar for Searing Bond. Which would you consider stronger through cruel/merciless and which is stronger mapping/farming? I will be playing in Beyond.

You are welcome Seufari :)

I chose marauder as the starting skill nodes are better for a blood magic build with the flame totems. The templar uses mana and because of that he has a better starting position the skill tree for that.

For flame totems the marauder is the strongest. For searing bond it is the templar. It really depends on the build :)
Just jumping in to say I am at lvl 47 in hardcore and loving the build, everything dies easily.
----
Casual Player.
"
Nifelhein wrote:
Just jumping in to say I am at lvl 47 in hardcore and loving the build, everything dies easily.

I am glad to hear that man!

It only gets better as you progress :)
Been here around these forums for 2 years, and I believe this is the first build I ever took the time out of my day to post on.

Seriously, such a great guide, including the video presentation. This is probably one of the most solid, and flexible builds I've seen in regards to it's beginner friendliness and overall strength.

Thank you for submitting it.
trying this :D
Last edited by mopzi on Sep 24, 2014, 5:02:41 AM
"
"
Seufari wrote:

You are welcome Seufari :)

I chose marauder as the starting skill nodes are better for a blood magic build with the flame totems. The templar uses mana and because of that he has a better starting position the skill tree for that.

For flame totems the marauder is the strongest. For searing bond it is the templar. It really depends on the build :)

You chose? no one was even thinking of running BM flame totem before @Expjah started it at invasion with his BM flame totem marauder. You even use the same "reasons" why u "made" this build.

The topic with 150k+ views, i think you "remade" this build cause its that popular and easy to moneytize on youtube.
As far as i can see it only has few different nodes and you are talking like you fully came up with the idea.

I know there aint copyrights on builds, tho swaggerjacking aint cool.

question : when you take bloodmagic passive what happens to the mana actually ? does it get added to the HP or ?
"
Mojo907 wrote:
Been here around these forums for 2 years, and I believe this is the first build I ever took the time out of my day to post on.

Seriously, such a great guide, including the video presentation. This is probably one of the most solid, and flexible builds I've seen in regards to it's beginner friendliness and overall strength.

Thank you for submitting it.

Thank you so much for saying so Mojo. I appreciate that man :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info