1.2.2 Patch Notes

My Arc dps also went down. WUT.
can i haff my bow back mb?
"
NekoChester wrote:
My Arc dps also went down. WUT.

Same here.

Quite unfortunate, I hope it's just a tooltip bug, though..
Same lost 2k dps.
At lvl 67 my tooltip dps on Freezing Pulse went from 3900 buffed to just over 1k buffed. I dont feel that its just a tooltip bug because I am having a rough time solo clearing docks. I was doing maps before servers went down.
"
yakulta wrote:
"We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them."
Let's Go RAGE QUIT! (Update 1.2.2) #BlunderPoE #TriggerGemNerfed #I_Had_aBuildPoE #PoEMercenary #D3isGreater #TheGiant_Infuriated

Thx GGG!

"
cdchi1 wrote:
"We have changed portals for daily missions to close when the owner of the mission receives the reward, rather than when the mission is complete."

So just to clarify this with regard to Zana daily mission. Does this mean I can now use the hideout portal to her daily mission lab more than just the initial entry, as long as I don't talk to her after the mission is complete?

If yes...THANKS!

Hope so! anyone knows ?
Ign MissSluttyOne or TheTasmanianKappow
Crash with "deserialised a mod we don't recognize error" when attempting to load my tab with shavs and all my good gear including %es crafted master rings tab 7 all other tabs work? On beyond league
"
Jaypoc wrote:
At lvl 67 my tooltip dps on Freezing Pulse went from 3900 buffed to just over 1k buffed. I dont feel that its just a tooltip bug because I am having a rough time solo clearing docks. I was doing maps before servers went down.

That sucks, I wonder how they managed to break something as important as this (whatever "this" is). :S

Last edited by Caimath on Sep 11, 2014, 8:52:50 PM
Doest say anythin about Arc getting nerfed. but my tooltip dps is down to 6k from 8k++. Does anyone know whats up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info