1.2.2 Patch Notes

"
Erlendwii wrote:
Doest say anythin about Arc getting nerfed. but my tooltip dps is down to 6k from 8k++. Does anyone know whats up?

what was it linked to? link your item
"
yakulta wrote:
"
yakulta wrote:
"We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won't work with any of them."
Let's Go RAGE QUIT! (Update 1.2.2) #BlunderPoE #TriggerGemNerfed #I_Had_aBuildPoE #PoEMercenary #D3isGreater #TheGiant_Infuriated

Thx GGG!

!!! GGG < Cast on Death !!! ( " !!! " )
guys , please, start writing the changes more thoroughly.

For instance: What mods were added to the masters? Why not write it down for us?
They broke everythang, everythang, everythang!

They halved the damage of nearly everything, cwdt no longer proc multiple skills at a time and enduring cry just doesnt proc at all and this is just what I could test by myself. (apparently the damage loss is caused by gear mods not applying at all)

GGG usually do a pretty good job patching. Just rollback and go back to the coding board, please.
Last edited by painfrais on Sep 11, 2014, 9:01:31 PM
It says deserialized a mod we didn't recognize then crashes every time I try to actually play, whats going on? Alright just tested logging onto a different character and I seem to be able to do that just fine but I can't log onto my main character, zero clue how to fix this.
Last edited by Sarasin on Sep 11, 2014, 9:03:11 PM
I think maybe they nerfed spell echo, not the skills.

I just lost around 400 dps on Arc, it was not high anyway and not my primary skill.

I dont know what happened but before patch my shockwave totem tooltip dmg was about 15.5k self buff now its 6.3k with all auras and buffs
enduring cry proc for me ...lost 30% of my dps and as jaypoc said it is not a tooltip bug....the dmg is gone
"
Steyox wrote:
Crash with "deserialised a mod we don't recognize error" when attempting to load my tab with shavs and all my good gear including %es crafted master rings tab 7 all other tabs work? On beyond league

Having the same issue here accessing one of my stash tabs. Must be a bugged unique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info