1.2.2 Patch Notes

I've lost over 5k on my EK tooltip DPS, and my dps feels like its much less when clearing mobs. Whats going on, I didn't read anything in the patch notes that nerfs anything attached to my EK or EK itself.
"
Beholdd wrote:
"
Erlendwii wrote:
Doest say anythin about Arc getting nerfed. but my tooltip dps is down to 6k from 8k++. Does anyone know whats up?

what was it linked to? link your item

It was only linked with spell echo and faster casting
Maybe a bug with some gear mods not applying.
Guys, it is clearly a bug, all the spell damage mods on your weapons and shields don't apply at the moment(you can test it by removing the weapons), they must be working hard on that, just wait, hopefully they got this.
when i remove my wand or any other stuff with spell dmg the dmg on my ek does not move. tooltip changes but the actual stat on the EK including cast speed does not move....like my want does nothing
good job gg

im dealing half the damage now
what exactly have u gyus done?

edit: okay thanks
its spell dmg

Last edited by axelchen01 on Sep 11, 2014, 9:10:57 PM
"
cdchi1 wrote:
"We have changed portals for daily missions to close when the owner of the mission receives the reward, rather than when the mission is complete."

So just to clarify this with regard to Zana daily mission. Does this mean I can now use the hideout portal to her daily mission lab more than just the initial entry, as long as I don't talk to her after the mission is complete?

If yes...THANKS!

Bump...anyone???
"
painfrais wrote:
Guys, it is clearly a bug, all the spell damage mods on your weapons and shields don't apply at the moment(you can test it by removing the weapons), they must be working hard on that, just wait, hopefully they got this.
thats what happened .. tested it .. remove my wand and shield which gives me around 170% more spell dmg .. nothing change
Last edited by Fancastic on Sep 11, 2014, 9:13:31 PM
Im lvl 39 got a lvl 52 daily i thought you fixed it with this patch , guess not ...
"Igna Phoenix can no longer be chosen as a target of Vorici missions. They are old friends and he wouldn't risk raising her ire."

Did you mean to say fire instead of ire? o.o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info