[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

how do you get the Rat's Nest? (unique ursine pelt)
ok thanks for the advice, guys!
"
how do you get the Rat's Nest? (unique ursine pelt)

Like anything else, it's a random drop.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rat%27s_Nest

poe.trade usually has a bunch.
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
Hi, thanks for the guide!
Having a lot of fun leveling.

Just a small question, after taking all the life nodes,
should I prioritize physical damage/attack speed nodes or crit chance and dmg nodes first?

thanks is advance :)
Can you update the Windripper-Tornado Skilltree's (Balanced)?
It didnt work anymore (The build you are trying to load is using an old version of the passive tree and will not work."

Would be cool! Thanks!
Hi, im playing SSF and just today I dropped 5l evasion chest and Lioneye's Glare + got some uniques like Darkray Vectors. I love bow characters so I decided to give it a try. Not sure tho which class should I choose?
I dont really want pathfinder cus most of his strenght comes from flask which I just didnt found.
So, assassin or raider? Which one will work better with low amount of gear I got on SSF?

Also, I didnt find what ascendancy nodes should I take, anyone could help with that too?
Last edited by maciek2g on May 17, 2017, 2:54:12 PM
Great guide! I was looking into the skill tree though and found you put 5 points into the claw nodes for Soul Raker, is that strictly for the Life/Mana leech?
Great guide! I was looking into the skill tree though and found you put 5 points into the claw nodes for Soul Raker, is that strictly for the Life/Mana leech?
"
gregderr92 wrote:

Since this has been answered so many times I won't tell you :P

Read the guide or search for answers in the thread :)
Hi Frankenberry,

Can I use Make_Way_Villainy as my guide for Legacy league ?
Or does that build needs some explaining before I can use it.

Thanks for your great support in this thread!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info