[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
ZerotuL wrote:

"
Sadly I cannot afford a Harbinger Bow 6L with a good DPS, is there another bow option that I could buy to enhance my DPS? I know some gems are wrong but... This is the better setup I got in many tries. I was using Atziri's Step but I had low low defenses, that's why I'm using those boots.

Lionseye's Glare or Reach of the council. Put aside essence worm ring and put on another Two stone to cap your resistances.Switch to atziri step when you can afford it without losing any resistance.
Get rid of enduring cry since CoDT can only trigger spells, not warcry- instead put vortex or any curse that can impact monsters aboility to kill you-enfeeble for example.
Instead of enfeeble in helmet use assassin mark. Put frenzy instead of puncture. I do offer to get rid of single target spell since TS is good for both single and aoe. Consider using vaal skills here.
Here is my sequence of what i o on bosses:
0 Hatred-Herald of ash
1. Blood rage
2. Frenzy-Coh-elemental weaknesss(since i play elem build)-get maximum Frenzy charges
3. Vaal skeletons- Vaal grace- Vaal haste- Atziri promise-Taste of hate
4. AWESOME DAMAGE DEALT HERE-boss dead, almost dead, half dead depending on boss.

Oh, thank you very much! I'll try those!
"
Davidjb wrote:
Thanks ZerotuL, I'll check these out.

I wasn't aware I can switch to Raider. Do I have to wait for skills to be reset to do this?

A better bow? - the harbinger I have is pretty good stats and it is very hard to find one with better DPS. I have 3 Exe at the moment which won't buy much. Many bows at quite high prices (15 Exe) have less DPS than current bow so I am not sure I am understanding how to find a better stats bow. Can you advise on what I am looking for?

Here you go-5l Glare is pretty good option to cope with t10+maps
http://poe.trade/search/ikitamokinitog
"
Davidjb wrote:

I wasn't aware I can switch to Raider. Do I have to wait for skills to be reset to do this?

A better bow? - the harbinger I have is pretty good stats and it is very hard to find one with better DPS. I have 3 Exe at the moment which won't buy much. Many bows at quite high prices (15 Exe) have less DPS than current bow so I am not sure I am understanding how to find a better stats bow. Can you advise on what I am looking for?

My bows are

Your bow is fine. Actual has good base Crit which no one seems to care about in this thread anymore (LOL). Is this how this thread is being run these days?

300+ pDPS bow as well. I see nothing wrong with it. Reach would be an upgrade but an expensive one, and is not needed at the moment. Lmk what map tiers you are running so I can get a better understanding of expectation.

You can change your Ascendancy whenever, if you Regret away all your current points (40 Regret Cost) when you touch the altar. I generally wait for the free respec at the beginning of every temp league, easy to do. PM me if you got questions, posting here gives me a headache but I will call bullshit when I see it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thanks for this. I am running lvl 12 maps but usually die at rare plus corrupted. I just can't level up to get an extra life node which may help
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Davidjb wrote:

My bows are

Your bow is fine. Actual has good base Crit which no one seems to care about in this thread anymore (LOL). Is this how this thread is being run these days?

300+ pDPS bow as well. I see nothing wrong with it. Reach would be an upgrade but an expensive one, and is not needed at the moment. Lmk what map tiers you are running so I can get a better understanding of expectation.

You can change your Ascendancy whenever, if you Regret away all your current points (40 Regret Cost) when you touch the altar. I generally wait for the free respec at the beginning of every temp league, easy to do. PM me if you got questions, posting here gives me a headache but I will call bullshit when I see it.

there, there, world's chaing grandpa, can't help it ;) Guys seem to run hyrris, that +2 late lvling bow and reach and thats it
Btw I thought that harbringers are gonna be cheap, as they are so last season. Nope. When I saw breach prices I said fuk it, I'll make mine myself. And probably I didnt even lost on that deal :S

P.S. Have you seen what I made in essence? And it was at moment when I lost all hope about my archer there (i screwed her big time tbh)
Spoiler
alt tyrranical+ ias and regal flaring, I couldn't belive it

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Jan 26, 2017, 11:54:06 AM
Nice bow :)
"
Davidjb wrote:
Nice bow :)

your may be pretty awesome too, if I didnt screw math it can has up to over 360 pdps. Dont be greedy, spare it divine ;). At least 1st one won't make it worse

Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:
there, there, world's chaing grandpa, can't help it ;) Guys seem to run hyrris, that +2 late lvling bow and reach and thats it
Btw I thought that harbringers are gonna be cheap, as they are so last season. Nope. When I saw breach prices I said fuk it, I'll make mine myself. And probably I didnt even lost on that deal :S

P.S. Have you seen what I made in essence? And it was at moment when I lost all hope about my archer there (i screwed her big time tbh)
Spoiler

I don't think the world is changing where people are actively encouraging other users to have less Crit Chance in a build with a Passive Tree that invests 18 Passives (+ Pathing Passives) into Crit Chance. I mean, you're talking about a 106 Passive Tree (Level 87) where if you're Critting 50% of the time you might as well be Level 78 and playing Non-Crit Bow, and likely performing better. Makes 0 sense to do so and fuck over users. Also, all of the Ascendancy stuff is still from Patch 2.2.

I like your bow alot, you should sell it to me so I can use :>
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

Spoiler

I don't think the world is changing where people are actively encouraging other users to have less Crit Chance in a build with a Passive Tree that invests 18 Passives (+ Pathing Passives) into Crit Chance. I mean, you're talking about a 106 Passive Tree (Level 87) where if you're Critting 50% of the time you might as well be Level 78 and playing Non-Crit Bow, and likely performing better. Makes 0 sense to do so and fuck over users. Also, all of the Ascendancy stuff is still from Patch 2.2.

I like your bow alot, you should sell it to me so I can use :>

Neversinks' orphans keep pew pew anyway, and never complain %)

I can't sell you it, but you gave me idea:

I'll sell this for 1500fus, 2ex, and mayby stack of div (that motherbrother 3 roll bastard overpreforms it already}
Burn all the orbs!
Are they pewpewing in Guardian Maps?

And I wanted your other bow so I could multimod Crit and Block Pen for PvP LOL

If you're selling the other one that cheap gimme so I can test different setups without swapping around colors on my current bow ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info