[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

done
Last edited by duongthuylinh on Jan 15, 2017, 2:42:18 AM
Eyy I was wondering would a death opus death bow or voltaxic rift spine bow work with the TS standard tree?
So far I am enjoying this build very much. I am struggling but I finally broke 10k dps.
My gear:

I die often, but that might just me being terrible at the game :/

"
Connorj177 wrote:
So far I am enjoying this build very much. I am struggling but I finally broke 10k dps.
My gear:

I die often, but that might just me being terrible at the game :/

Your HP is super low I am guessing.

What level/hp are you at?
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
My new video. TS -3,2mill DPS (+Srine) 2,2mill (+aurasuport) lv99 /no cheap build/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIfF9jxmGLE&t=14s
"
Bamby1 wrote:
My new video. TS -3,2mill DPS (+Srine) 2,2mill (+aurasuport) lv99 /no cheap build/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIfF9jxmGLE&t=14s

Deliciously good and expensive :)
Why do you use chain? I get less DPS, and i cant one hit ko mobs with your set up..

But when i do LA>GMP>PPAD>AddedFire>Pierce, i 1 shot everything in the map.. even offscreen targets.
Hi guys, I'm just now starting a ranger in Breach SC and want some ideas from you.

I've played 2 characters in Breach so far and before that haven't played since Talisman.

With the 2 characters, that i've made so far in Breach, I managed first to get above lvl 80 with an ED trickster, but ran short on patience and defense to clear merc lab and higher level maps.
Then i went with a cyclone zerker and have gotten to around tier 10-12 maps and merc lab done. Now that character is coming to a standstill, as I feel like it has served its purpose and because I don't feel like i can properly farm higher level maps with it (bazaar and shipyard bosses rape me and promenade is iffy), without investing ALOT more heavily in defensive gear. Also I'm kinda bored with spintowin, so yeah...

I wanna make a ranger that can get further than the 2 previous characters and I currently have around 110 chaos, that I can put to use towards gearing (could probably be 150 or 160 if i sold the zerkers gear)

questions:
Will deadeye be the best ascendancy to go with, if i wanna clear higher maps and stay alive, considering my budget?
and with either ascendancy, which passives to pick up first?
what would you suggest of endgame uniques to buy with my budget?

thanks for your time.
Last edited by cerberus20 on Jan 22, 2017, 10:53:10 PM
"

Hi guys, I'm just now starting a ranger in Breach SC and want some ideas from you.

I managed to farm t15 maps with deadeye that now cost 2-3 exalts(not the best rolled gear) but i finally stuck on 90+ lvl since dying became my second habit. Then i switched to raider and got more 2 level ups in a matter of weeks(too long since i am lazy one)

Here what i see as initial top gear for map farming tier 10 and above:
Rat's nest- 5c cheapest one
Lioneye's Glare-5l 330dps+- 40c-nice choice for initial engame
Signal fire quiver or good physical quiver-SF-40c and above, spike point quiver-price may vary depending on stats(double crit chance, crit mult, elemenatal damage, life, resistances)
Rare gloves with atack speed, life and resistances-prices differs depending on life and res rolls.
Atziri step for-very cheap
The rest can be borrowed from other breach characters just aim for res cap and as much life as possible.

Follow ascendancy tree from the first post.

"
ZerotuL wrote:
"

I managed to farm t15 maps with deadeye that now cost 2-3 exalts(not the best rolled gear) but i finally stuck on 90+ lvl since dying became my second habit. Then i switched to raider and got more 2 level ups in a matter of weeks(too long since i am lazy one)

Here what i see as initial top gear for map farming tier 10 and above:
Rat's nest- 5c cheapest one
Lioneye's Glare-5l 330dps+- 40c-nice choice for initial engame
Signal fire quiver or good physical quiver-SF-40c and above, spike point quiver-price may vary depending on stats(double crit chance, crit mult, elemenatal damage, life, resistances)
Rare gloves with atack speed, life and resistances-prices differs depending on life and res rolls.
Atziri step for-very cheap
The rest can be borrowed from other breach characters just aim for res cap and as much life as possible.

Follow ascendancy tree from the first post.

Thanks for this answer, greatly appreciate it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info