[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

How should I decide when/if to get Vaal Pact?

Enjoying the Tornado Shot build BTW, very fast in the low-to-mid maps I'm currently doing.
Go for it when you feel you really need it to improve your safety.
For example, my archer is 95 and still doesn't have it. But I'm tempted to buy some acuity to level up further now, tbh.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Go for it when you feel you really need it to improve your safety.
For example, my archer is 95 and still doesn't have it. But I'm tempted to buy some acuity to level up further now, tbh.

Do it :D

I'm going for the 100 atm, just don't feel like things are truly finished until then.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
OP why do you pick up +10 dex node that doesn't lead to anywhere? (right above ballistic mastery)
Is it really worth spend several exalts on Atziri's Acuity? I've found Snakebite amazing for my LA/BR and, to be honest, the cost:benefit is enormous.
It is absolutely not necessary. As I stated before, I reached lvl 95 without Acuity nor Vaal Pact, but I had to be very careful as losing 10% xp past lvl 92 is really a pain.
I'm just tempted to buy them because I have the funds and I've never tried them, and I really dislike to play without life regen.
Many players do just fine with Vaal Pact, which gives more damage btw.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
"
link your golem to minion life and/or fortify. Ice golem is the most fragile one anyway, it dies quite a lot compared to stone/chaos.

As for your life, it's very very very low for your level.
just tested fortify vs minion life and fortify is just much better.
Anyone have thoughts on what I should upgrade next? I'm level 91 and have around 10 ex, but I'm not sure what the best use for it is. Here's my gear:

I'm mainly concerned with survivability for end-game maps (which I've never done before), but of course you can never have too much damage.
Should start by re-modding your bow to have Crit Chance.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on May 1, 2016, 9:47:34 PM
I can't craft multiple mods myself yet, but in any case I'm surprised you think that would be worth 2 ex, given my budget. I already get 70k tooltip DPS with Hatred and frenzy charges up - is that low for end-game stuff? And would adding crit chance make that much difference?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info