[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Also scour cold damage from your coral ring and put life instead, unless you find a better ring for 5c.
And the Jade flask could be better (of reflexes).

On links, I'm not a fan of P2L. It gives the highest tooltip when combined with WED but res are easily resisted, and you lose some leech in the process, from blood drinker.
What I would use:
Frenzy:
- slower proj -> pierce for less chance to miss from slow as hell arrows. Also more damage thanks to Drillneck.
- P2L -> increase crit chance or recolor for added fire damage.

LA:
- P2L -> PPAD
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 29, 2016, 2:57:40 AM
why there is no information about queen of the forest ? this chests seems much better than regular eva chest. while res//life could be a bit worse the benefit of getting around 30% movespeed with jade flask is huge for mapping.
currently i managed to reach 214movespeed full buffed
Any merit in using Kaoms? You can easily get by by only using TS, so we should not miss a secondary attack too much?
Ofc it is another unique w/o res. so we would need to patch up even more res from our jewelery, gloves and quiver.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
"
Any merit in using Kaoms? You can easily get by by only using TS, so we should not miss a secondary attack too much?
Ofc it is another unique w/o res. so we would need to patch up even more res from our jewelery, gloves and quiver.

I've played a lot if TS builds and honestly it is the only skill that doesnt truly require a secondary. I build defensively so I tend to favor pathing out to Scion Life Wheel a lot, which means a lot of STR nodes on the way. Definitely recommend Kaom's.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"

I've played a lot if TS builds and honestly it is the only skill that doesnt truly require a secondary. I build defensively so I tend to favor pathing out to Scion Life Wheel a lot, which means a lot of STR nodes on the way. Definitely recommend Kaom's.

Thanks! I was indeed looking at the Scion version which put my at 180 str out of the box.
[Standard league - UTC +2]
"
"
"

Thanks! I was indeed looking at the Scion version which put my at 180 str out of the box.

The better question is why WOULD you use kaoms? im at 4.3-4.4k life and have no problems with any endgame content at all (and i didnt even take a lot of the recommended life nodes and im using many uniques). I dont think you need that much life as a evasion base with acro + phase acro, also since you are ranged.
"
ddangreifer wrote:

The better question is why WOULD you use kaoms? im at 4.3-4.4k life and have no problems with any endgame content at all (and i didnt even take a lot of the recommended life nodes and im using many uniques). I dont think you need that much life as a evasion base with acro + phase acro, also since you are ranged.

For me because it's a playstyle choice. I had fun doing the DPS tooltip warrior thing but it's less fun if I lose 10% at level 98, for example. 4.5K life makes me a little nervous if put into the context of a double (or if lucky triple) pack size T14/T15.

Basically in my eyes it's just a choice each player makes, in general it's a decision between skipping the points close to Scion's attack speed starting nodes or going to the life wheel.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1648334 - my guide makes use of Lightning Coil but you can easily use Kaom's instead :)
hi there im curently playing this archer but have troubles to maintain my golem up (he is still dying a lot)

any feedback on how to fix that? ( life leech maybe?)

and also have some troubles to manage my life regen.
i think i still lack some life ( actually 2,8k) and some lvl (lvl 80 but still no lvl 20 gems and no quality)

as i play with bloodrage it makes me use more life than i regen i i dont find any nodes really helpfull on my path..
link your golem to minion life and/or fortify. Ice golem is the most fragile one anyway, it dies quite a lot compared to stone/chaos.

As for your life, it's very very very low for your level.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Apr 30, 2016, 9:40:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info