[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

using pure phys ts with puncture trap now for atziri, will quillrain frenzy+fa in offhand to generate frenzy charges and its working out pretty good, traps oneshot the clones usually.. even thinking about speccing into pointblank for the extra 1.5 multi
"
Lambo94 wrote:
I made some changes to my equip in order to use my Rat's Nest, but now I'm dying a lot in t10/t11 maps. Have I done some mistake?

first you can get easy dps by crafting 12as on your bow! then you can craft on most items of your gear to get even more bonuses (like resists, so you can drop them elsewhere and get more life). you can upgrade your belt into a rustic sash / leatherbelt for either dps or more life.
Also you should get all your flasks to quality 20 more longer duration / more heal and also upgrade them! (maybe even go for taste of hate which helps a LOT with phys dmg and also boosts your dmg quite well)

As for the passive tree you loosing a lot of points by speccing into Revenge of the Hunted! Go the right way along the pierce wheel to the life and drop all the other nodes on way to Revenge of the Hunted. You can then grab 2 easy jewel sockets for life / dmg
"
shlazar wrote:
which of these is the best helmet enchantment?

60% increased Tornado Shot Critical Strike Chance
25% increased Tornado Shot Damage
1 secondary Tornado Shot Projectile

someone help us please
"
Shnayzr wrote:
"
shlazar wrote:
which of these is the best helmet enchantment?

60% increased Tornado Shot Critical Strike Chance
25% increased Tornado Shot Damage
1 secondary Tornado Shot Projectile

someone help us please

+1 projectile for utility / clear speed / shooting from far away. In my opinion it is the best under most circumstances.
60% crit is the best straight dps boost (if you are not crit capped) but lacks the utility I just described above.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 25, 2016, 3:40:20 PM
"
ddangreifer wrote:
"
Lambo94 wrote:
I made some changes to my equip in order to use my Rat's Nest, but now I'm dying a lot in t10/t11 maps. Have I done some mistake?

first you can get easy dps by crafting 12as on your bow! then you can craft on most items of your gear to get even more bonuses (like resists, so you can drop them elsewhere and get more life). you can upgrade your belt into a rustic sash / leatherbelt for either dps or more life.
Also you should get all your flasks to quality 20 more longer duration / more heal and also upgrade them! (maybe even go for taste of hate which helps a LOT with phys dmg and also boosts your dmg quite well)

As for the passive tree you loosing a lot of points by speccing into Revenge of the Hunted! Go the right way along the pierce wheel to the life and drop all the other nodes on way to Revenge of the Hunted. You can then grab 2 easy jewel sockets for life / dmg

Hi, thank you for the answer. I just crafted 12% as on my bow as you said. I'm trying to upgrade my flasks right now.
About the passives, I just followed the tree in the first post. Could you better explain what I should change? The Revenge of the Hunted wheel seems good to me. Should I take the pierce wheel only with a drillneck? In this case, should I farm for it?

In conclusion, I planned to try Atziri for the first time today, do you this I could kill her with my actual equip, bringing the right flasks?

"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
Lambo94 wrote:

There are some mistakes with gear but nothing major that threatens your survivability. Playing a bow build relies heavily on the player not making to many mistakes. Always keep your distance, use that blink arrow, use that ice golem as a tank and you should be fine.

Could you please explain the errors in my itemization?
Last edited by Lambo94 on Apr 25, 2016, 11:28:37 AM
"
Lambo94 wrote:
Could you please explain the errors in my itemization?

This should be your priority for a completely gear setup:

Bow - Pure damage item slot. You got the right stats (all though the pdps could be higher it is fine)
Quiver - Pure damage item slot. It is quite important to have 0 or close to it resistance in this item slot. You should look for Crit multiplier > crit chance / WED > HP. If there is room for an attack speed enchant (suffix) great but it is not needed. The 3 biggies are multi / crit chance and WED. Oh - spike-point quiver is also very strong.
Amulet - Amulet is another pure dps / attribute item slot. You are looking for 3 main stats in this item slot: very high flat phys > crit multi > crit chance / life / WED. Notice you can either enchant crit chance or life if you are not rich. If you find an amulet with high life it is nice but not a must have. This is your dps item slot. Also worth noting is possible high all attribute rolls (and high str / int in your item base) which saves +30 int / str nodes. Remember each time you save a +30 node you can gain 20% crit chance / 15% increased bow dmg or something similar.
Boots - 30% movement speed > everything else. Which of course is flat life / resists. Try to get a good life roll of at least 70.
Chest - Assuming you are not going for lightning coil (see below) priorities are life > evasion > resists. Look for 95+ life, 1,5k evasion, 75+ resist.
Belt - Rustic Sash > Leather Belt. From there on go for a rare with high life > res with room for WED enchant OR High life + high WED + 2 x decent resist rolls with room for resist enchant.
Gloves - Shadows and dust > Maligaro's if you want to go for glass-canon style. Also you can go for rare gloves with Life + 2 x resist + room for attack speed enchant. Acuity is of course super strong but I assume those are out of budget.
Rings: Well - you need a few things from rings. A) top of resists (combined with jewels) and B) gain as many good dps stats while not sacrificing to much flat hp / resists. Accuracy, flat phys, WED and attack speed are all good dps stats. Remember all attribute / high int / str rolls can save you passive nodes since you can remove +30 int / str so attributes on rings = dmg stat.
Your corruption eye diamond ring is very nice.
Jewels - top of resist if you have not done so already (you need 169 in your hideout to be overcapped for elemental weakness maps). Besides that max life / dps stats are nice. Again + int / str can be a nice addition depending on your stats.

Lightning Coil Setup: For a tankier setup with lower evasion you can go for Lightning Coil. Requires rare gloves (or exceptional resist gear with some defensive rolled rings - topaz rare instead of diamond rare).

Flasks: - Biggest mistake about your gear is your flask setup. I myself like playing with 2 x healing flasks. Some people like to only use 1. Do whatever you think feels best but 2 x healing flasks are the absolutely maximum. 3 is a big no-go.

2 x healing flask (1 over time with remove bleed, 1 instant with remove bleed), 1 quicksilver with 30% increased movement speed and 20% chance to regain flask charge on crit (or another roll that makes you able to use your quicksilver more often), 1 basalt flask with freeze immunity and either increased duration or 20% chance to regain charge on crit and finally taste of hate / atziri's promise.

Edit: Passive tree - 3 points into mana leech (Essense Sap) is just not worth it. Either go for 2 points near duelist (1 life leech + 1 hybrid life + mana leech node) or just 1 point into a mana leech node. This saves you 1 / 2 passive points. I recommend spending 2 points near duelist. This ensures some life leech even without bloodrage which is quite important for many map mods (phys reflect / combination of 2 of the following 3: vulnerability, no regen, desecration on ground).
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 25, 2016, 12:05:40 PM
Hi, thank you for the answer. I just crafted 12% as on my bow as you said. I'm trying to upgrade my flasks right now.
About the passives, I just followed the tree in the first post. Could you better explain what I should change? The Revenge of the Hunted wheel seems good to me. Should I take the pierce wheel only with a drillneck? In this case, should I farm for it?

In conclusion, I planned to try Atziri for the first time today, do you this I could kill her with my actual equip, bringing the right flasks?

hey mate, i build my passives a bit different from the tree and having tons of survivabilty! also i can greatly recommend you to go the pierce and drillneck way, since its way stronger than aynthing else! imo you waste too many points with revenge on the hunted, when you count the travel points together, i wouldnt recommend it.

To the gear, always use open prefixes / suffixes to craft dmg mods life resist or anything else, its litterally for free!

I also did Atziri this league for the first time and its more like a mechanic fight, not a gear fight, so you should be able to kill her (maybe not on the first try, but if you understand her youll do it mate!)
So I am 82 and I followed the leveling build up to the link of 100 points. But now I dont know where I should put more nodes as I level now. I see "put the rest in near by crit nodes" but there aren't any near by crit nodes so I was thinking if I should put points towards health or maybe phys damage. Does anyone have a tree beyond this? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0T2hVDFr8ZjiF2I_YmlSoLMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdU_lVLVYVaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1noGyMbWxwUnTtdct1_Xb3eOt673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5S4lQWa8ZuNnaqgn6Gkpcum4KfUsQG1SLvjvTa95r6nwTPBScMzxKLI3MqpzZjPXtN-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_nCud06Nbpvepi7YPvevC7-WP8xf4d_rr-yA==?accountName=ProjectAce&characterName=AthenaRivendell

Thanks!
"
ProjectAce wrote:
So I am 82 and I followed the leveling build up to the link of 100 points. But now I dont know where I should put more nodes as I level now. I see "put the rest in near by crit nodes" but there aren't any near by crit nodes so I was thinking if I should put points towards health or maybe phys damage. Does anyone have a tree beyond this? https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQYjCC4IiQqbDY0T2hVDFr8ZjiF2I_YmlSoLMHEwfDH6MpQ2PTnUOkI-z0MxR35KfUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdU_lVLVYVaGluvXWhh4mKsZU1noGyMbWxwUnTtdct1_Xb3eOt673sUfXV_An8rhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jX6Nv5S4lQWa8ZuNnaqgn6Gkpcum4KfUsQG1SLvjvTa95r6nwTPBScMzxKLI3MqpzZjPXtN-1CPUQtnG2sHdqOHb45_nCud06Nbpvepi7YPvevC7-WP8xf4d_rr-yA==?accountName=ProjectAce&characterName=AthenaRivendell

Thanks!

You should remove 3 points from essense sap and split them into 1 life leech node and 1 hybrid (life and mana) leech node near duelist tree.

You should go for revenge of the hunted, jewel slots heartseeker. However this route is very passive intense. I requires you go to become very high level before being an efficient passive route.

So unless you are not going for lvl 94+ I suggest going like this instead:

(lvl 89 passive tree - make sure you get 6-7% increased maximum life on your jewels.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAJuNCC4T2s9e7YOxARVDGY7pvQBe8LvTfn1173r-uucKu-MKm8SieOun1PzF_sgNjaGkW6-HduHbIXZOKuOfZ6AGI4bOTP8j00p9exTBM0Mxj2CUuMMz2sGNfvljWhouU3Ttt7ZU_tNvBS11y73meu_qYr6nPs9lTVFHvTYwfJUFN9SNv-dUR36NfX8r2cYIie0_BbXUIyT9I_bWijnUMpSa8cLsMHH_3k2Sdvd_Al1otMXdqDH6puDKqWKsS3ign2yMOkKdqjY9VYXrY6XLES-1SNRChG91_Ra_JpVh4lVLjDaJ03BSAAA=
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 25, 2016, 3:47:02 PM
Thank to everyone for the help in the other posts. I just tried Atziri 2 times. Vaal and trio are no problem, they died fast and I died only 2 times because of my errors. The problem is the split phase of Atziri, I got killed many times :\ I'm now using TS and Frenzy for split phase, but in the Atziri guide of this post I can read that is suggested to use Puncture. What is the gem setup for a 5l gggrb for Puncture? Should I use it over frenzy? Some general advices to kill Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info