[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Also when using the Puncture Trap-Setup, isnt Rapid Decay better than Trapdmg?
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
ddangreifer wrote:
Im looking for a nice Singletarget for Atziri / Uber Splitphase and was going to take the oldschool Puncture Trap! Is it even worth? Since the copies dont move they dont get the 50% extra dmg right? Also should i use my Harbinger or my Chin Sol? The Chin Sol dps seems lower (and the tooltip also)

thanks so far!

6L Chin-Sol or a well rolled Harbinger with Trap - Point Blank - More Trap Dmg - Puncture - PPAD - Slower Projectiles is my preferred strategy for Uber split phase. Works very well imho :)

A Harbinger with the gem setup mentioned above will hit for Y-Z x 1,5 (due to point blank which is not included in the tooltip damage range)
Chin-Sol will hit for Y-Z x 1,5 x 2. So if your Harbinger hits twice as hard as a Chin-Sol bow it is basically the same damage (except for increased critical range with Harbinger).

Bottom line: You need a well rolled Harbinger to compete with Chin-Sol :)

got a 426pdps harbinger with 8.8crit, the puncture trap is in my bodyarmour anyways, so better use the trap with harbinger? tooltip with harbinger is 23k and 13k with chinsol..

Also isnt the new Pierce better than SP? Especially when speccing into Pierce and using Drillneck (got a insane crit quiver but drillneck seems to outscale it, even without the pierce wheel..
which of these is the best helmet enchantment?

60% increased Tornado Shot Critical Strike Chance
25% increased Tornado Shot Damage
1 secondary Tornado Shot Projectile
Last edited by shlazar on Apr 24, 2016, 12:16:08 PM
hi guys, i'll buy my definitive chest, and i have an dilemma, i really like to buy Daresso's Chest, but in build guide, it's not recommended as first choice, i want know why ??

Since of general status are good.

my resists are in cap, and i don't buy rings/amulet yet, daresso's is cheaper than Zodiac Leather. (making clear, we taking about 5L chests)

Daresso's is not a good option in this case ?
"
SynkeT wrote:
hi guys, i'll buy my definitive chest, and i have an dilemma, i really like to buy Daresso's Chest, but in build guide, it's not recommended as first choice, i want know why ??

Since of general status are good.

my resists are in cap, and i don't buy rings/amulet yet, daresso's is cheaper than Zodiac Leather. (making clear, we taking about 5L chests)

Daresso's is not a good option in this case ?

i played with a +1 tabula till 92, just zodiac is optimal :)
"
ddangreifer wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
ddangreifer wrote:
Im looking for a nice Singletarget for Atziri / Uber Splitphase and was going to take the oldschool Puncture Trap! Is it even worth? Since the copies dont move they dont get the 50% extra dmg right? Also should i use my Harbinger or my Chin Sol? The Chin Sol dps seems lower (and the tooltip also)

thanks so far!

6L Chin-Sol or a well rolled Harbinger with Trap - Point Blank - More Trap Dmg - Puncture - PPAD - Slower Projectiles is my preferred strategy for Uber split phase. Works very well imho :)

A Harbinger with the gem setup mentioned above will hit for Y-Z x 1,5 (due to point blank which is not included in the tooltip damage range)
Chin-Sol will hit for Y-Z x 1,5 x 2. So if your Harbinger hits twice as hard as a Chin-Sol bow it is basically the same damage (except for increased critical range with Harbinger).

Bottom line: You need a well rolled Harbinger to compete with Chin-Sol :)

got a 426pdps harbinger with 8.8crit, the puncture trap is in my bodyarmour anyways, so better use the trap with harbinger? tooltip with harbinger is 23k and 13k with chinsol..

Also isnt the new Pierce better than SP? Especially when speccing into Pierce and using Drillneck (got a insane crit quiver but drillneck seems to outscale it, even without the pierce wheel..

Yes. Your Harbinger seems better (remember to not look at dps but the damage dealt since it is a 1-time hit per trap, not a sustained damage source).

Ahh yes. Forgot about the new gems :) Slower projectiles is just as good as pierce (for Uber at least). Rapid Decay, dunno let us calculate ^^

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Puncture

"Bleeding targets take 10.0% of the Physical Damage Dealt per second" (5sec x 1,2 = 6sec duration)

100 dmg dealt x 1,29 with slower projectile / pierce = 129 + 0,6 x 129 x 1,6 = 252
100 dmg dealt x 1,39 with rapid decay = 139 + 0,6 x 139 x 1,6 x 0,85 = 252

Same result. My math might be wrong but I think it is right ^.^
I'd like to see an updated Windripper skilltree or if someone more experienced can help me respec from the generic TS to the LA Windripper. Any help would be appreciated.
"
Kazumaky wrote:
I'd like to see an updated Windripper skilltree or if someone more experienced can help me respec from the generic TS to the LA Windripper. Any help would be appreciated.

Would honestly just look at Amigo's or Lanfear's guides lmao

People gotta learn that Phys Crit Bow is so different from Ele Crit Bow, it's not just plug-and-go
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I made some changes to my equip in order to use my Rat's Nest, but now I'm dying a lot in t10/t11 maps. Have I done some mistake?
"
Following the advices I respec'd some nodes to grab those in the Shadow area, I am farming regrets to eliminate some of the stuff I took at the early levels. I I have a slightly better bow now and I am crafting a nice Harbinger though I need a lot of currency so the process is quite slow and I do not know if I will see this build complete by the end of the league. I am also trying to switch my jewelery for diamond rings and a nice amulet. I am considering switching to Queen of the Forest for the extra resistance, but the 15% chance of dodging spells on Hyrri is hard to renouce to.

Any other advice? I was thinking about the best ascendancy class I can get. Deadeye is nice and straight but I was wondering if Pathfinder or Raider wouldn't be better if I swapped my Quicksilver flasks for Silver flasks? I like speed and clearing maps in minutes, I would like to have a character that can clear maps in a breeze. Can you tell me what options I have with the character I have now?
As for the gear please note that I started this character 10 days ago playing on average 2 hours a day, but I can farm better stuff.

To begin with I would use a rare chest piece with high Life and Evasion as your main priority. After that it is elemental res. Try to get something like 100 life, 1,5k evasion, 75+ elemental resist.

You should never switch out a quicksilver flask in a movement based build. Only builds relying purely on movement skills like whirling blades can do that.

Deadeye is a good straight up Ascendancy Class. Choose it with Far Shot and Richochet for damage. A solid choice for someone who doesn't play to much.

"
Lambo94 wrote:
I made some changes to my equip in order to use my Rat's Nest, but now I'm dying a lot in t10/t11 maps. Have I done some mistake?

There are some mistakes with gear but nothing major that threatens your survivability. Playing a bow build relies heavily on the player not making to many mistakes. Always keep your distance, use that blink arrow, use that ice golem as a tank and you should be fine.
Last edited by Frankenberry on Apr 25, 2016, 5:07:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info