[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

"
skuadak wrote:

This works pretty well for me. Not even joking.

Interesting way to gain power/frenzy charges with one skill ..

whats your main Attack ? Split Arrow or TS ?
"
"
skuadak wrote:

That's the point excatly, it's 50/50 utility/single target :). I was afraid it require good and pricy gear but it appeared less stubborn than I thought and works on potatoe too.

For AoE (and often single too) is SA:

I had tons of luck and dropped 6l so I could add faster proj as well. I tried to make single hit's damage bigger without paying attention to toolpit in general (that's how there's no Faster attacks). It works well with physical setup I think.

I have my latest crash test at academy with quite awfull mods, plus I went in too full of myself, and then overcatious a bit, so it became fun in general really fast(also HD this time %)):

Teh_shortie

I think this map and boss is good to show strong sides of this particular SA.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 4, 2015, 7:16:26 AM
"
skuadak wrote:
"
"
skuadak wrote:

That's the point excatly, it's 50/50 utility/single target :). I was afraid it require good and pricy gear but it appeared less stubborn than I thought and works on potatoe too.

For AoE (and often single too) is SA:

I had tons of luck and dropped 6l so I could add faster proj as well. I tried to make single hit's damage bigger without paying attention to toolpit in general (that's how there's no Faster attacks). It works well with physical setup I think.

I have my latest crash test at academy with quite awfull mods, plus I went in too full of myself, and then overcatious a bit, so it became fun in general really fast(also HD this time %)):

Teh_shortie

I think this map and boss is good to show strong sides of this particular SA.

So, Split Arrow but no Chain?
Wonder how the Killspeed is on bigger packs, guess you have to aim very well, or are you piercing?
I saw this comming ;p. Yes, nothing making SA more Aoeish than it already is.
I aim manualy, it takes no time to kill packs big and small(in my book at least). I must admit that no one belives me, tho. (btwm, I don't know if you know: you can adjust SA's angle with moving cursor closer to or futher away from char)

It looks like this (sorry for quality (360p), just check first few seconds, up to 1 minute, theres's everything: white packs, blue packs, reflect rare:click

I find it comfy like this. (Also I'm not even starting about how cutting physical damage in smaller portions spoils it).
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 4, 2015, 7:36:54 AM
"
skuadak wrote:
I saw this comming ;p. Yes, nothing making SA more Aoeish than it already is.
I aim manualy, it takes no time to kill packs big and small(in my book at least). I must admit that no one belives me, tho. (btwm, I don't know if you know: you can adjust SA's angle with moving cursor closer to or futher away from char)

It looks like this (sorry for quality (360p), just check first few seconds, up to 1 minute, theres's everything: white packs, blue packs, reflect rare:click

I find it comfy like this. (Also I'm not even starting about how cutting physical damage in smaller portions spoils it).

Okay, i think that point everyone has to find out for himself, which version he prefers. It's all a matter of playing skills, and that build isn't very complicated at all .

Can you link your full gear for me ? I'd like to see what your priorities are, and please let me know if you can do 82er Maps/Uber as well?
Sure.

I never tried uber, I didn't try normal many times (deathless clear checked? checked. Ok lest's move on to maps) I must fix this part a bit.

With this one char I did lvl 80 tops, some rare Ov. Ruins, I don't even remeber modes (also iirc boss gibbed me once):
Spoiler

nothing gg but nothing that bad too (4/10 mayby). 92 lvl atm.

tree

I just started to have some at least average jewells, there's more to get from that part.

(I have also fancy sister of this ranger with same setup, and I run any maps with her (no uber tho), but I think that's not what you asked for (besides it srsly ain't issue to set up 405 pdps bow to kill any crap u like).

"

Okay, i think that point everyone has to find out for himself, which version he prefers. It's all a matter of playing skills, and that build isn't very complicated at all .

Can you link your full gear for me ? I'd like to see what your priorities are, and please let me know if you can do 82er Maps/Uber as well?

I'm not even trying to "sell it" well, honestly. I just insist that's working build, and I deserve equal rights ;p (My, that day, when I accidentaly posted it in other guide, shit hit the fan. They tried to repair me, I tried to explain Im alright..etc. We kept it civil, but not much more than that %D)

edit2: how could I forgot of my jewellry? (which is ok tier, plus all of it is self found/yoloalched.

I'd really like to get some honest feedback
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 4, 2015, 11:00:49 AM
Hi, a simply question.

In standard, as a new player who has a ex, would you recommend Drillneck or yellow quiver?
How much ex would make a yellow quiver better than Drillneck?
I'd go for a rare spike point quiver with additional crit chance roll and also crit mult. They can be found at a starting price of a few chaos.

ex: http://poe.trade/search/abuioriarahama
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
What do you guys do when killing trio and malakai ... just use TS or puncture ? Ive been having survability issues fighting other bosses that throw projectiles .

Do you give up dps for tankiness? How do i become a better TS ranger.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Malachai Merciless & Core: I haven't even tried :o
Trio: yes, TS and puncture, and run around. Kill the tentacle miscreation first. The double strike guy generally dies second with me, and I run around the area for cyclone guy, puncturing him when I get the opportunity, else I just TS him. With high crit chance, he gest knocked back fairly often. DPS is important for trio to finish them quickly.

Also maybe toss a vaal grace with increased for those bosses that pose problem.

edit: just did malachai merciless. Just like with other hard boss, I mainly used TS. You need lots of life for him (4.5k or more if you aren't especially good at dodging all the mess).
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Dec 5, 2015, 7:40:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info