[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi, im using lioneye plus drillneck, im now in serious dilemma in choosing what to link for my puncture, I have some questions here.

Is slower projectile better than ppad because it dosent slow down the attack speed?

If the answer is yes then does this combination look good?

Puncture,slower projectile, faster attack,phy to lightning,crit dmg and power charge on crit. Or maybe remove faster attack for wed?

But then in the other hand , puncture,crit dmg, pcoc,fa,slower projectile,ppad seems ok too

But now i think that pcoc,crit dmg,ptl,puncture,wed and sp is the best.

Your thoughts?
I speak english mandarin japanese malay hokkien and cantonese :D

My ign : MasshiroYuki / IHeartsBora
Ma time zone : GMT+8
I afk alot when i have alot of items to sell // if not mostly ill be offline (IF I HAVE NO ITEM FOR SELL sobs* :'< )
Last edited by Incessant on Dec 2, 2015, 6:54:34 AM
On puncture, use both ppad and slower proj as they both massively increase base hit damage, which is what we want to increase the bleed damage (which is also increased by slower proj btw). The other good supports are increased critical strike in and critical damage.
So best 5L is Puncture, PPAD, Slower Proj, ICS or PCoC, ICD. It is the setup that will give the highest physical damage, and thus the highest bleed.

phys to lightning: very very bad idea as it halves the physical damage (and thus bleed damage)
pcoc : why not.
wed: added fire will do better. WED is a better choice than added fire only for skill that convert 50% or more physical damage to elemental (lightning arrow, ice shot, burning arrow, use of P2L support on other skills).

@flyaway_kong: q20 pierce now gives 10% increase projectile damage instead of additional pierce chance as before 2.0. So it's always a welcomed bonus. It's equivalent to a minor damage node.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Dec 2, 2015, 7:17:38 AM
@Panini: Gratz getting V.P. rank, that was well earned.
Burn all the orbs!
thank you :)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
On puncture, use both ppad and slower proj as they both massively increase base hit damage, which is what we want to increase the bleed damage (which is also increased by slower proj btw). The other good supports are increased critical strike in and critical damage.
So best 5L is Puncture, PPAD, Slower Proj, ICS or PCoC, ICD. It is the setup that will give the highest physical damage, and thus the highest bleed.

phys to lightning: very very bad idea as it halves the physical damage (and thus bleed damage)
pcoc : why not.
wed: added fire will do better. WED is a better choice than added fire only for skill that convert 50% or more physical damage to elemental (lightning arrow, ice shot, burning arrow, use of P2L support on other skills).

@flyaway_kong: q20 pierce now gives 10% increase projectile damage instead of additional pierce chance as before 2.0. So it's always a welcomed bonus. It's equivalent to a minor damage node.

u said add fire damage is better than wed right? so what about faster attack? does attack speed matter?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i was wondering where is my tornado shot answer then i just realise that i forgot to ask yesterday LOL

as i said earlier im runing pierce lioneye, my tornado shotup setup is

TS>PPAD>GMP>FA>PIERCE>PTL(or crit damage,or maybe even remove faster attack to put crit damage and ptl), is this setup good? what is the best setup in your opinion?
(there are like ptl,add fire dmg,crit dmg,wed,faster attack to choose from)

p/s i just maade my mind, i think my setup will be ts>gmp>pierce>ppad>crit dmg> ptl,your thoughts?

I will appreciate your help with this situation :)

I afk alot when i have alot of items to sell // if not mostly ill be offline (IF I HAVE NO ITEM FOR SELL sobs* :'< )
Last edited by Incessant on Dec 2, 2015, 6:24:57 PM
i think best combination for Tornado Shot is GMP>PPAD>FA>Pierce>Crit Dmg, if you have Drillneck
"
vici12 wrote:
i think best combination for Tornado Shot is GMP>PPAD>FA>Pierce>Crit Dmg, if you have Drillneck

If i skip faster attack for ptl? Ur thoughts?

Same with puncture, if i change faster attack to add fire damage will it be better?

AFD not good for Puncture, it needs physical damage.

And i think faster attacks is better than PTL on Tornado Shot, but you can check DPS in-game to see which adds more.
Last edited by vici12 on Dec 3, 2015, 9:07:18 AM
I switch up between these two depending on monster resistances based on map:

TS-PPAD-GMP-PTL-WED for maps with fire resist
SA-PPAD-ICS-AFD-Chain for all other maps.

Works fine for me.

As for puncture, contrary to what panini said, I think this would be a better setup:

Puncture-SP-FP-PPAD-ICD, basically replacing ICS with FP for more projectile damage. I may be wrong though.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC

thankyou !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info