[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi! This guide and this build look wonderfull, I would like to try it. Is it worth starting leveling a character now or should I wait for 2.1 and see if something changes about the used skills? Will you update the guide in this case?
I faced that dilemma as well, but I've hit lv91 in about 1 or 2 weeks, so I suppose you could just play and enjoy the build as you level but don't invest too much into build specific items. If you want to sink some currency into your build, get stuff like belts or chests that you can use regardless of build.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
"
Evyx wrote:
If I run Hatred+HOA+Enlighten, is it better to run COH+HOT+AM or COH+HOI+AM?

Assuming I'm running SA+Chain+AFD+PPAD+ICD for clearing maps / TS+GMP+PTL+WED+PPAD for bosses/Aztiri.

I prefer HoI for coh. It's AOE contributes sensibly to overall clear speed, and it can easily be leveled to 20. On the other hand, HoT will give better cursing overall.

@Lambo94: there will be a full tree respec so you can start now if you stick to standard. If you want to play the new league, do whatever you want ;)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 30, 2015, 5:14:33 AM
Repost:

You wrote that Ice Shot is a great main attack skill, if you can efford a 5l/6l, what I am planning in the new Talisman league. Also Ice Shot greatly benefits from pierce, as there will be more explosions, so then would be drillneck a must have? (Budget is NOT important now, i'm farming a lot) How important becomes "increased elemental damage wich weapons", if you use Ice Shot?
I am also very interested in how laggy Ice Shot is versus bigger packs. I have quite a good computer, but I still face some hard laggs time and time again, my Rainbownuker sometimes even kicks me out of the game.
I hate lagging contend due to too many colours/explosions, specially while playin' in a party, what i do most of the time.

=======================================================================================

Crafting an Harbinger

Very good guide.
What i'd like to know now, would you recommend at the begin of a new league (when currency is rare), to craft only ONE stat on an Harbinger and then use a Regal? Multicrafting three Mods seems in my eyes an easier way to get a very good bow in a short period of time, than alterating the bow untill it gets 2 goods stats, using regal (needin' a lot of Luck) and then exalting/multicrafting ?

Thanks for help!
for ice shot: Weapon elemental damage support is a BiS support. And anyway, it's a good idea to have a red slot, it provides a adaptability (can be switch for ll, lgoh, added fire, etc.).

For WeD on rest on gear, it's not that important. Since ice shot convert physical to cold, you'd better increase your physical damage first. So flat physical on jewelry is more important than wed.

for crafting: the most important stats for damage are the flat physical roll and %increased physical damage. Since both are prefixes, you can't have both of them on a blue item, so yes, regal after you get one of them, and hope for a prefix.
For multimod crafting you ideally need all 3 suffixes free, because multi mod use one suffix and you want crit chance and attack speed or crit multi, and a last prefix.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
The crafting guide is a bit outdated, isn't it?
Since you can't always craft "the other" %physical mod
anymore?

The only way now seems to be to roll a high %phys/acc,
either alone or with another good mod, then regal etc
and craft %phys.
Last edited by Cr4v3n on Dec 1, 2015, 8:38:50 AM
Check Saranghaeyo's guide listed in my signature for something more up to date.

edit: typo
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Dec 1, 2015, 10:54:55 AM
Just posting to say SA+Chain+AFD+ICS+PPAD has been working insanely well for me. I die less and I clear maps way faster than if I use TS+GMP. And my TS+GMP are 20/20, so that says something. Thanks for the tip panini, and congrats on your new "valued poster" title! Never noticed it before so I assume you just got it :).

EDIT: also I think I'll run HOT because I doubt ill need HOI to increase my clear speed. Everything dies in 1 hit when I solo. When I party with my mate (just 1 person) I tend to die a lot more and clear much slower. Meh.
IGN: Evyx / Archnemesis SC
Last edited by Evyx on Dec 1, 2015, 1:04:23 PM

As for the helard, use the one your prefer. This is just a matter of preference.
I guess Q20 pierce would not be required for Drillneck, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info