[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

I posted this a few pages ago i guess ill do it again but people pls dont ask for the same things again and again, Neversing has made a very analytical guide and everything u ask can br found in the first page.. about gem links gear upgrades etc etc..

Anyways the build in its "final" form should be a lv 94 ranger (dont worry 90-91 is fine too but at 94 u get all the important nodes) have about 10k evasion to feel safe and the dps.. i guess its up to the gear but clear speed is always amazing

With my gear I get 180k split arrow chain dps and 540k frenzy dps with all charges up, vaal haste and atziri's promise

Spoiler

Some of the pieces i use are very crappy too, the build can get even more dps (though it is not needed at all)

For any questions u have u can pm me ingame if u like, ReMalakaKyrene is the ign :)

Just try to read the whole guide before asking something :)

I uncovered an error in the guide:

"
If you want to use a golem, pick the ice golem. You can also use culling strike-rarity linked to him.

Him? The ice golem is a her. Most patently a her.
IGN: Feihthaven
IGN: Vizthrin
Hey guys, just hit lvl 81 and was wondering what I can upgrade, I was thinking about 5l the chest or saving money for maligaro's gloves, maybe getting quality gems. Which gems should I get 20/20 first?

With hatred + Herald of Ash but without frenzy- / powercharges my TS dps is 10.500 and my frenzy dps is 25.200. What do I upgrade first? I would appreciate an answer from an experienced player :)

Edit: I used the gloves because I needed the str for Herald but right now I skilled into some more str so I don't need them anymore, probably easilly upgradable. Also I have quite a bit of leech on gear and was wondering at what amound the leech from skilltree (mana and lifeleech) aren't worth anything anymore and therefor should be reskilled. I could use the skillpoints to get the second jewel slot, what't your guys experience with leech?
Last edited by Itheru on Jul 22, 2015, 9:15:41 AM
"
Migdalin wrote:
I uncovered an error in the guide:

"
If you want to use a golem, pick the ice golem. You can also use culling strike-rarity linked to him.

Him? The ice golem is a her. Most patently a her.

LOL

I don't think it has any sex though. See gem discription:
"The Ice Golem can use an icy barrage spell and a chilling spinning dash in addition to ITS melee attack."

Time to rewrite the entire build guide ;-)

Iam playing this build for the first time in Warbands.

I got following decent Bow, however im unsure how to upgrade

I have about 20 ex of currency available should i try to buy a new one or should i try to craft an upgrade?
"
moooff wrote:

I have about 20 ex of currency available should i try to buy a new one or should i try to craft an upgrade?

You should hoard more exalts and try buying a 400+ pdps one.
"
TsopKratos wrote:
I posted this a few pages ago i guess ill do it again but people pls dont ask for the same things again and again, Neversing has made a very analytical guide and everything u ask can br found in the first page.. about gem links gear upgrades etc etc..

Anyways the build in its "final" form should be a lv 94 ranger (dont worry 90-91 is fine too but at 94 u get all the important nodes) have about 10k evasion to feel safe and the dps.. i guess its up to the gear but clear speed is always amazing

With my gear I get 180k split arrow chain dps and 540k frenzy dps with all charges up, vaal haste and atziri's promise

Spoiler

Some of the pieces i use are very crappy too, the build can get even more dps (though it is not needed at all)

For any questions u have u can pm me ingame if u like, ReMalakaKyrene is the ign :)

Just try to read the whole guide before asking something :)

Why do you link blood rage with physical to lightning damage? Does it mitigate blood rage`s physical damage per second as lightning damage?
"
returnofsnow wrote:
"
moooff wrote:

You should hoard more exalts and try buying a 400+ pdps one.

Those are not available or incredible expensive in Warbands.... so basically it turns out that crafting an upgrade is not feasible ... and a 350 pDPS 8.0 crit is to little of an upgrade?
How big of a jump in DPS is it from going to a ~250 pdps bow to a ~330 pdps? Just found a windripper and was thinking of selling it to upgrade my bow
First off I want to say thank you for the guide. It's very detailed and noob friendly. The passive skill tree itself seems like a work of art with the minimum number going to wasteful attribute nodes (the +10 ones) that aren't close to good skill clusters.

That said I'm having trouble understanding the differences between the aggressive and defensive trees. To me it looks like the only real difference between the two is the duelist evasion/life cluster plus extra life node picked up near king of the hill. From what I can tell from the visual skill tree, the core of the build mostly lies in the ranger/shadow clusters and not the duelist clusters so if you build the core during the early - mid levels (when the game is easier and the extra defense isn't terribly necessary?), the defensive tree doesn't actually become that more defensive than the aggressive variant until pretty late in the game.

My question is does picking up those life nodes at such a late stage make the build overall that more defensive? Should one make a beeline for those life nodes during the early-mid levels? On the one hand it lets you benefit from the extra life earlier, but that also seems a bit wasteful when such excess defensiveness is unnecessary and the slower killing speed may mean remaining at risk longer. The ranger/shadow areas also have plenty of life clusters as well which seem like making a beeline for the duelist defensive nodes unnecessary.

Right now I'm really leaning towards the aggressive variant, perhaps with a more defensive skill gem setup that finds its way in HC builds (i.e. enfeeblement as an option instead of assassin's curse, the use of arctic armor to make kiting easier and extra damage mitigation). Possibly with the use of ice shot as a primary until crit/king of the hill become available/reliable as crowd control powers.

The two wasted nodes near the flash freeze and celerity cluster in the defensive tree hurts my soul lol

Would appreciate any thoughts/feedback :) Thanks again!

Note: Still a noob and not actually playing HC, but even when I play SC I play as if I were in HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info