[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Hi guys im playing lightning arrow actually i have 16k dps unbuff, i have like 26k full buff (power charde + frenzy charge)
Already clean map 78 easy, just reflect is a big problem for me and i dont really know how dont get os from reflect...
Hi, very cool guide, i have a question, wht do u think about, puncture with GMP + COH + Projectile Weakness? u think is viable? or is preffer Assasin mark?
What are you linking the auras with now that reduced mana doesn't work with them?
OP,

Thank you for the great writeup. I just have one question punture, trap, point blank, PPAD, and ?. On your 5 link, author has trap damage, which one would you guys recommend?

Thanks,

Andy

p.s. i'm such a noob, thinking using fire trap
I am reading posts where people think about to buy Stuff for more than 20 Exalts or got
already mirrored gg Items. Since i am playing i had never nearly that much currency in 2.0
or 1.3. Is my trading that bad or am i just a bit unlucky in finding worthwhile Stuff? ^^

At the moment its even hard to get the core upgrades like rat`s Nest or Maligaros because
they are extremely expensive.
"
Sorry if this has been asked before, but what would you link with tornado shot if you only have a 5L and not 6L? From what I understand physical to lightning and added elemental are only good together, and are only worth using in 6L, so what would a good substitute for 5L be?

About phy to lightning and WED, not really you can use PTL without WED, ads shock to the mobs which is nice.
But if you feel that you don't want to use them until you have a 6L you can go:
TS-GMP-FA-PPAD-ICD although i recommend TS-GMP-FA-PPAD-PTL
What should I use as my 5th link in Split arrow? My current 4L setup is SA-Chain-PPAD-FA.
Just thought I should mention I'm using a 5L "Utility Shot" setup with Split Arrow/Chain/Ice Bite/CoH/Assassin's Mark, combined with Hatred and Herald of Ice as my auras (and an Ice Golem). Ice Bite is pretty sweet, the extra freeze chance doesn't hurt, it keeps me in max Frenzy charges pretty easily with packs. It just seems to work smoother than using Frenzy/GMP instead.

In lieu of Blood Rage for frenzy and leech support, I linked Herald of Ice to CoH/Warlord's Mark, and the way the ice explosion damage is processed, it plays well with Assassin's Mark from SA, feeding me life/mana and keeping me in full Endurance charges as well (as long as there's a well-spaced pack to ice-plode).

Main attack is still a 19k DPS TS/GMP/WED/PTL/PPAD 5L, but frankly, the 10k DPS SA does most of my pack clearing with a shot or two.

Still have a manual lvl20 Enduring Cry in an Unset Ring, and a Lvl 5 CWDT/lvl 7 IC/lvl 8 Temp Chains and lvl 20 Increased Duration setup.

Update:
Since my last post I got one new bow which is Chin sol.
I just wanted to hear with the lovely and more importantly, better informed people of the forum.
I currently have Daressos defiance and I plan to use it, but I'm having trouble figuring out which of the two bows to use since both have a small ammount of ele damage.
the main difference seems to be that lioneye's glare has 10% more attack speed than chin sol but
Chin sol has 100% more bow damage at close range.
so which would you choose for this particular spec?
edit: Lioneye's glare does not have elemental damage only physical damage
so am I thinking right if to me, this is the best choice?
Last edited by Chridian on Jul 23, 2015, 6:19:27 AM
CoC + curses seem to be pretty great for me in a SA/Chain setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info