[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Since 2.0 has been out for a while now, I was wondering if there would be anything you would change as far as passives and gems go?
Any suggestions for dealing with bear traps? I've gotten whacked a couple times on one of the maps, Ghetto I think. By the time I realize I'm in a trap, I'm dead.

I saw one thread advocating use of a CWDT + Lightning Warp arrangement to handle those situations. I've got Blink Arrow, which might substitute in for Lightning Warp, not sure, but the last time I tried using Blink Arrow manually from inside a trap, I got a message like "Can't do that right now," and then I was dead.

Naturally, I intend to never do Ghetto again, but it would be nice to have a solution to this kind of situation, for cases where it can't be avoided.
IGN: Feihthaven
IGN: Vizthrin
"
Migdalin wrote:
Any suggestions for dealing with bear traps? I've gotten whacked a couple times on one of the maps, Ghetto I think. By the time I realize I'm in a trap, I'm dead.

I saw one thread advocating use of a CWDT + Lightning Warp arrangement to handle those situations. I've got Blink Arrow, which might substitute in for Lightning Warp, not sure, but the last time I tried using Blink Arrow manually from inside a trap, I got a message like "Can't do that right now," and then I was dead.

Naturally, I intend to never do Ghetto again, but it would be nice to have a solution to this kind of situation, for cases where it can't be avoided.

blink arrow works decent
u can still blink even when ur stund with traps i think
at least it workd from my experience

i got a question regarding ele build with windripper
would u say that this skillbuild is efficent?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4DHgUtBbUGIwceCC4Kmw2NDdEOSA_EEYERlhR1Fr8Zjh9BIXYj9iT9JpUqCzB8Mfo2PTfUOdQ7fD7PQzFFfEd-SQ9JUUp9TP9Nkk4qUUdVS1WFVvpaGluvXfJh4mKsY0Njp2VNZ6BsjG1sb_JwUnDVdO11y3b3d9d463rvfyt_xoTZhs6HdonTjAuMNo19jX6Nv5Uul5ebjZ2qoJ-iLqKjpcuv67Q4tUi4yrl8vTa95r6nwTPDM82Y037UI9aK1y3YYNrB3Ubjn-UZ5wrnVOd06NbqYuyw7T_tg-968NXz6vv1_MX_3g==

would love some tips
Last edited by Rufnet on Jul 21, 2015, 8:33:33 PM
For CoH, I actually use Ice Shot + Chain, cause Ice Shot has cone AoE and also is a guaranteed chill on almost all enemies, so it's like two birds with one stone.
should i better go for corr lvl 21 or q 23 tornado shot?
Last edited by Maddiinn on Jul 21, 2015, 6:07:04 PM
should we be going for a volls devotion + romiras for the endurance charges?
"
Xeklen wrote:
Hello guys! Im pretty new to this game and loving it so far. Im following this guide but im stuck now at lvl 66 @merciless act3. Its hard for me to progress further. im struggling with my mana(only using hatred) and also struggling to keep bloodrage/frenzy charges up because im losing to much health and dying.

Here is my gear, please help me out :(

im missing all of these linked gems.. but im not finding proper gear. i dont know what to do right now :(

Your tabula is probably the core problem. With a 6L instead of a 4, your mana costs are much higher and you need much higher DPS to leech them back. In the short term, I'd suggest getting the Essence Sap or Mind Drinker clusters (or maybe both) in addition to Spirit Void to boost your mana leech levels. A piece of mana leech jewelry or gloves could help too. I know you can get mana leech on gloves via master crafting. If you've been skipping masters, you should be able to find someone willing to do it for you in /Global 820.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
NeverSink, your tree does not have the 4 nodes needed to get to Piercing Shots. Do you NOT use drillneck? Or is quality Pierce enough to not get those nodes?

If drillneck is better, what 4 nodes would you recommend sacrificing to get piercing shot?

Also, was Inc Crit Damage nerfed so bad that phys to lighting is better? Even if I have a 20/20 Inc Crit Damage gem?
IGN: LessBow
Last edited by Schn1tt3r on Jul 21, 2015, 6:35:22 PM
Can someone who has "completed" this build post their gear and their insight on gem setups and what they've found to be the best in general? Would really benefit from it and I'm sure a lot of people asking about the build would also appreciate the help seeing that NeverSink doesn't reply or update the guide at all.
"
firemonk98 wrote:
Can someone who has "completed" this build post their gear and their insight on gem setups and what they've found to be the best in general? Would really benefit from it and I'm sure a lot of people asking about the build would also appreciate the help seeing that NeverSink doesn't reply or update the guide at all.

I was using ZiggyD's 1.3 build then respec to this one on 2.0. This is my gear

Spoiler

Only mana leech I have is the neck.

Not sure what I should improve. Just slapped on an empower to helm and fortify on boots for lack of ideas on what to use instead. Have both vaal haste and vaal grace too. Should probablly link both to inc duration.

Anyway, my tooltip dps (no charges)

38,806 puncture
22,706 tornado shot

frenzy and 4 powerc charges
66,072 puncture3
38,721 tornado shot 6

Don't know if that helps you.

IGN: LessBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info