[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Just stuck in 4 act cruel using this build -_-
I found nice position below piercing nodes, which gives bow users full access to claw nodes, but i'm not sure if this jewel will give us any dps increase from original build. Is there any efficient way to use Lioneye's Fall (unique jewel, which transforms melee nodes to bow) with this build?

UPD. Fail on my side. Lioneye's Fall's radius is just medium =(
Last edited by Evershifting on Jul 21, 2015, 2:51:58 AM
Hello everyone, i'm still giving away some items that i don't need anymore on standard so if anyone needs any of the items below don't hesitate do pm me (SileCutitarul)

Spoiler
"
valy25031 wrote:
Hello everyone, i'm still giving away some items that i don't need anymore on standard so if anyone needs any of the items below don't hesitate do pm me (SileCutitarul)

Spoiler

id gladly take the dragon wrap off you
online from around 1PM CET
Last edited by tartarus98 on Jul 21, 2015, 3:46:17 AM
"
valy25031 wrote:

Spoiler

I want the eelskin tunic pls. ty
Lucky day! The very first vaal orb I've ever used and my drillneck quiver gained the adds an additional arrow implicit! Can anyone tell me the advantages of the mod and is it best to use it? My current quiver is rare with crit chance/multi/WED. I would upload pictures of my items but not sure how.... Thanks! Pretty much following this guide btw, I have a 6L Harbinger TS/GMP/PPAD/FA/WED/PTL, now that I have this drillneck not sure if I would gain more DPS swapping in the pierce gem etc
"
Lucky day! The very first vaal orb I've ever used and my drillneck quiver gained the adds an additional arrow implicit! Can anyone tell me the advantages of the mod and is it best to use it? My current quiver is rare with crit chance/multi/WED. I would upload pictures of my items but not sure how.... Thanks! Pretty much following this guide btw, I have a 6L Harbinger TS/GMP/PPAD/FA/WED/PTL, now that I have this drillneck not sure if I would gain more DPS swapping in the pierce gem etc
+1 arrow quiver makes it viable to switch out GMP with LMP, giving a nice damage boost.

edit: to link items here just click on your character picture top left, click on item u want to display, click "x" in top right corner to close window. Then the item data is pasted into your post, press preview to look at the result before posting.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jul 21, 2015, 9:50:19 AM
"

Congrats! Sick luck you had there.

My advise:
- Run the drillneck
- Switch GMP for LMP
- Switch FA for Pierce gem
- Pick Pierce cluster in tree

Or sell Drillneck for $$$$$$ ;-)
Last edited by Fritso on Jul 21, 2015, 9:47:44 AM
Hello guys! Im pretty new to this game and loving it so far. Im following this guide but im stuck now at lvl 66 @merciless act3. Its hard for me to progress further. im struggling with my mana(only using hatred) and also struggling to keep bloodrage/frenzy charges up because im losing to much health and dying.

Here is my gear, please help me out :(

im missing all of these linked gems.. but im not finding proper gear. i dont know what to do right now :(
Finally got the time to make an atziri video with this build, it is the easiest atziri run of my life,everything dies so quickly and easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info